Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just more WALKING

Thank you for offer. I created and do my own and the doctor actually told me to keep up with my plan. Her plan and mine totally different. I started all the way back at lie down, close eyes and simply see if can think my way through something. Not worry about physical motion AND keep eyes out of process. Mental, visual and physical MUST all be on a coordinated pattern in order to execute something.

Quote Originally Posted by hlh View Post
    Great job. That is awesome!

I might ask your doctor if they could refer you to get some physical therapy now. You are making such good progress.... just think, if you get some expert input you might improve even faster!

Well done. Definitely try taking a walker into your next appointment. And when you see a physical therapist, ask about forearm crutches.

I am thinking forearm crutches. I am not sure if I am ready for them, but also, simply may be scared. 1 thing a few years back, I think mentally, physical and posture I was doing HORRIBLE with walker. Leaned WAY TOO FAR into them and essentially and result was walker doing walking for me along with my arms supporting body. This technique learns nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by rlmtrhmiles View Post
    Thank you for offer. I created and do my own and the doctor actually told me to keep up with my plan. Her plan and mine totally different. I started all the way back at lie down, close eyes and simply see if can think my way through something. Not worry about physical motion AND keep eyes out of process. Mental, visual and physical MUST all be on a coordinated pattern in order to execute something.
    This sound interesting, will give it a try, thanks
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

flying..what I described here I cannot put into words all it has done. I basically took approach I have eyes, mental and physical body of an adult. Neurological of an infant. Something must be wrong. All of those things need to be coordinated trying execute same "thing." Take eyes out of process - close them. Take muscle out of process - lay down. Now lets see if brain can think something through and I see it visually in my brain. I was ALWAYS taking too big of a step forward. For example - walk with left leg. WHAT must be done to do this? There probably are 1 million things your body must do before you can even pick that foot up.

Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    This sound interesting, will give it a try, thanks