Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Used Lasher Sport BT-Mg for sale

Used Lasher Sport BT-Mg for sale

Up for sale is my Lasher Sport BT-Mg, which I bought new in February 2010. I am getting a new one and will soon have no use for this chair. There is nothing wrong with this chair; it has been great and is much lighter than my previous TiLite chairs. It has normal wear to the front of the down tubes and to the handrims. The bottom of the frame is scratched/worn from taking it apart getting into/out of my car.

The frame color is a very dark charcoal/black metallic. I had everything I could anodized black to match (caps, wheel hubs, D's Locks hub rings). This also has a carbon fiber seat pan, foot plate, and side guards. The D's Locks lever is hidden away under the tubing on the left side. The backrest is the standard tension-cord adjustable one (although I've never had to tighten it; it stays very tight). It has Spinegy LX wheels with black anodized rims and Schwalbe tires, still with plenty of tread. It has Frog Legs Unitine Forks that house 4" x 1.5" casters.

I just replaced the bearings in the casters and also the D's Lock cable. There is nothing mechanically wrong with the chair.

Measurements:
    Front seat height: 20.5"
    Rear seat height: 17.5"
    Depth: 17"
    Width: 17"
    Camber: 2 degrees
    Axle CoG: 2"
    Front end: 90 degrees
    Foot plate height: 3.23"
    Foot width: 10"
    Back height: 13"
    Back angle: 87 degrees (this is adjustable)
    Weight: About 26 lbs with wheels atttached; frame by itself is only about 17 lbs.

No seat cushion included. This chair cost over $8,000 when new. Looking for reasonable offers. Shipping should be around $100 in the continental USA. PM or email me with any questions: Roth517@hotmail.com

Scott
    Last edited by Rock517; 03-18-2013 at 10:00 AM.
    6/18/00: T-5 complete

More pics.

More pics. Let me know if you want more.

Hi Rock,

I notice there's no camber on the wheels. Is there a way to put camber on them?

And how much are you asking?

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Quote Originally Posted by bob clark View Post
    Hi Rock,

Bob.
    Hi Bob,

It's difficult to see in the pics, but it actually has 2 degrees of camber. I wanted to keep the chair as tight as possible, so I went with minimum camber Lasher offers. The chair is certainly stable as-is for everyday use, but I will check with Lasher to see if camber can be added and post the answer here.

As for price, it was a very expensive chair new ($8K), but I realize I've used it for three years and it has some cosmetic wear. It's worth more than a few hundred bucks, but I know it's not worth, like, $5,000. So, in light of that, I figured I'd just leave it open to "reasonable offers" and go from there...

Scott
    Last edited by Rock517; 03-22-2013 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bob clark View Post
    Hi Rock,

Bob.
    Just heard from Lasher - the camber tube is welded in place, so it can't be switched out and is not adjustable.

Bumping.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock517 View Post
    Bumping.
    Thanks for the info Scott.

And I'll bump your bump and add a bump. Bump!

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Bump up.

Additional pics for DaleB.