Thread: Invacare/Top End handcycle cranks & handles 180mm/24" - $100/shipped obo

Invacare/Top End handcycle cranks & handles 180mm/24" - $100/shipped obo

Here is a set of Top End handcycle V-cranks that were replaced with a different size. The arms are 180mm, and the width is 24". The right handle has a mount for a shifter/brake. The chainrings are 48, 40, & 28. They originally came from an XLT that was reconfigured for a small teen. So, this set was replaced with something a bit smaller/narrower. Let me know if you can use these cranks or have any questions about them. Feel free to make an offer. They are just here collecting dust. Thank you for stopping by to check them out!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Wheel_Life View Post
    Here is a set of Top End handcycle V-cranks that were replaced with a different size. The arms are 180mm, and the width is 24". The right handle has a mount for a shifter/brake. The chainrings are 48, 40, & 28. They originally came from an XLT that was reconfigured for a small teen. So, this set was replaced with something a bit smaller/narrower. Let me know if you can use these cranks or have any questions about them. Feel free to make an offer. They are just here collecting dust. Thank you for stopping by to check them out!

Is the crank still available?

Thanks

Sir or Madam:
    $100 Shipped sounds fair. Contact me for payment. Can we do it through PayPal? In any case drop a line.

Still for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Wheel_Life View Post

Do you still have these cranks for sale?

Thanks.

I am pretty sure I sold these a while ago. If I happen to stumble upon them, I will repost.