Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My WC

same here Jerry like the chrome finish on it.enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by randomryan007 View Post
    Very nice tilite has really out did them selfs with the TR3. I really like this chair. I like the box frame. May I dare say sexy for a chair. And from everything I hear everyone has nothing but good things to say about the TR3. This is a chair that I would have been interested in if my insurance would have said no to my icon. And mike box chairs are a personal favorite. CONGRATS ON THE NEW WHEELS! Hope you enjoy and love them! Where would I get one of those foot rests? Thanks
    Hi - I bought mine from sportaid. http://www.sportaid.com/wheel-comfor...footplate.html
    A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Quote Originally Posted by smashms View Post
    very nice looking chair love the chrome or satin finish. enjoy it!!
    It's the grocery cart finish - just kidding, it's polished.

It looks great! I also really like the polished finish. I think it looks better than the satin personally, like Stephen212's chair, or I really liked SCI_OTRs chair after he changed the finish to polished.

Are you happy with the curved back rigidizer? Or do you wish they would have given you the one you originally wanted?
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lin View Post
    It looks great! I also really like the polished finish. I think it looks better than the satin personally, like Stephen212's chair, or I really liked SCI_OTRs chair after he changed the finish to polished.

Are you happy with the curved back rigidizer? Or do you wish they would have given you the one you originally wanted?
    It's ok, I thought I was going to have trouble when loading it, but it hasn't been a problem.

Oh yeah, I can't believe I forgot to thank the cats over at Bike-on. Scott Pellett was great at giving me a bunch of the upgrades for less, I scored a great deal. And our own Stephen was so helpful when I was wigging out over the OFL, Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Bike-On has the Wheel Comfort, too. And like everything else, we offer it for less.

One of my spinergy's has this kink in one of the spokes, will this affect the durability of the wheel.
    I didn't notice an answer to your question regarding a possible defect on one of the spokes.

I'd say it will be a problem to the durability in the long run. I'd get the wheel replaced or at the very least the spoke. If the latter you may want to have a bike shop do it. It's important to get the tension correct. Otherwise, you'll eventually start popping spokes left and right.
    Last edited by ResonantEcho; 03-19-2013 at 05:53 AM.
    -ResonantEcho - T6/T7 Complete - October 31st, 1986

I got my new chair its a TR3.)
    Nice chair, it`s one of my favorites together with the Panthera U2 ultralight.
    If i wasn`t be seating in my xtr2 probably i will be in one of that two.
    Enjoy it.

Sweet looking chair. I also ordered my TR3 with the ADI backrest and the CF side guards. I decided to not use either items because they added considerable weight to a chair that's suppose to be very lightweight.

Speaking of weight. I decided to weigh my chair on a wheelchair scale over the weekend. I was surprised to see my chair tipping the scales at 23lbs which I thought was heavy. This was with 24" LX wheels with Surge handrims but without the ADI backrest and the CF side guards. I couldn't imagine how much heavier it'd be with those extra items. I'd say easily 30lbs.