Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My WC

My WC

I got my new chair its a TR3. Ordering this chair was a little trickier from my last wc which was a ZRA. I used the specs from my ZRA for this chair. Overall it made my chair longer by about an inch. It's not too bad, I thought I wasn't going to be comfortable but I'm ok with my setup. Thanks Stephen for reassuring me that its better to be a little longer rather than shorter. I was suppossed to get the regular rigidizer bar instead of the new rounded one, because I didn't know if my ADI back would fit and I thought it would make my chair lean to one side when loading in to my car (my crazy way of loading my chair). I thought I ordered 4 x 1 inch casters but I'm not sure but these look like 1.5. One of my spinergy's has this kink in one of the spokes, will this affect the durability of the wheel. I've attached some pics and my specs. And for the ladies out there that are thinking about wearing heels I included a picture of me in my profile. Oh yeah and sorry for the busy background, I'm having some construction in my house and couldn't find a place to take pics. And sorry for the pic quality I took with my ipad.

TR3

Width - 16
    Depth - 16 + 1
    FSH - 19
    RSH - 16
    COG - 2.5
    Front Angle - 85 degree
    STF - 15
    4" taper
    Folding Titanium back with lock
    92 degree back
    1" rear wheel spacing
    Polished frame
    4x1 caster (black)
    24 Spinergy LX with black hub and black plastic coated handrims (I'm suprised but I really like the coating)
    quad release axles
    composite scissor locks (I love these)
    ADI Carbon Fiber back
    adjustable seat upholestry straps (I messed up ordering this, it's ok, not exactly thilled)
    carbon fiber quad side guards
    user friendly wheel anti-tips (these are super easy to use, I'll use them when I need to)
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Great looking chair!! Congrats and enjoy

What's the fabric strap?
    Attachment 48962
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Quote Originally Posted by chasmengr View Post
    Great looking chair!! Congrats and enjoy

What's the fabric strap?
    Attachment 48962
    Oh yeah I was going to ask what is that. I'm assuming it has something to do with the straps on the seat, I really don't know.

And the black foam on my footrest is the Wheel Comfort Footplate, I recommend it for those of you that go barefoot like I do when I'm at home.

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    I got my new chair its a TR3. Ordering this chair was a little trickier from my last wc which was a ZRA. I used the specs from my ZRA for this chair. Overall it made my chair longer by about an inch. It's not too bad, I thought I wasn't going to be comfortable but I'm ok with my setup. Thanks Stephen for reassuring me that its better to be a little longer rather than shorter. I was suppossed to get the regular rigidizer bar instead of the new rounded one, because I didn't know if my ADI back would fit and I thought it would make my chair lean to one side when loading in to my car (my crazy way of loading my chair). I thought I ordered 4 x 1 inch casters but I'm not sure but these look like 1.5. One of my spinergy's has this kink in one of the spokes, will this affect the durability of the wheel. I've attached some pics and my specs. And for the ladies out there that are thinking about wearing heels I included a picture of me in my profile. Oh yeah and sorry for the busy background, I'm having some construction in my house and couldn't find a place to take pics. And sorry for the pic quality I took with my ipad.

TR3

Width - 16
    Depth - 16 + 1
    FSH - 19
    RSH - 16
    COG - 2.5
    Front Angle - 85 degree
    STF - 15
    4" taper
    Folding Titanium back with lock
    92 degree back
    1" rear wheel spacing
    Polished frame
    4x1 caster (black)
    24 Spinergy LX with black hub and black plastic coated handrims (I'm suprised but I really like the coating)
    quad release axles
    composite scissor locks (I love these)
    ADI Carbon Fiber back
    adjustable seat upholestry straps (I messed up ordering this, it's ok, not exactly thilled)
    carbon fiber quad side guards
    user friendly wheel anti-tips (these are super easy to use, I'll use them when I need to)
    Wow, polished frame.
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.

Fabric strap = locking mechanism for folding back, ne pas?

I think they still need a better footplate for bare, paralyzed feet.

I'd get that spinergy taken care of STAT! Space for a Smartdrive!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

It looks like the Schwalbe tires are the version with the reflective strip...I am glad mine didn't come with those as I do not like those.

Those indeed look like the 1.5" Frog Leg casters. Enter your serial number in at TiLite's look up and see what it says.

Congrat's on the new chair.
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Really nice chair! Definitely hot......
    I too have that padded footrest attachment and love it.

nice ride jerri
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Very nice tilite has really out did them selfs with the TR3. I really like this chair. I like the box frame. May I dare say sexy for a chair. And from everything I hear everyone has nothing but good things to say about the TR3. This is a chair that I would have been interested in if my insurance would have said no to my icon. And mike box chairs are a personal favorite. CONGRATS ON THE NEW WHEELS! Hope you enjoy and love them! Where would I get one of those foot rests? Thanks