Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Lady Gaga has gold plated wheelchair.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    The most beautiful people in the world take bad photos, Tom; you know that.

Heidi Klum looking like shit:
    Actually Heidi doesn't look bad in that. Look, I didn't formulate that opinion from that picture. A while ago I saw Lady Gaga on some talk show and was kinda shocked at how brutal her grill was. As you well know with a lot of makeup and photoshop you could make anyone look good. If I looked like that I would wear a lot of crazy stuff to draw attention away from my face as well. She gets compared to Madonna, Madonna (the 80s material girl version) was smoking hot, Lady Gaga... not so much.

What is the difference what she looks like? Appearance should have nothing to do with this. No wonder little girls get bad self esteem.
    I know, another topic.

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    What is the difference what she looks like? Appearance should have nothing to do with this. No wonder little girls get bad self esteem.
    I know, another topic.
    You are right it doesn't. Honestly I was more surprised than anything else. I am an old man, I am fairly sure I have never heard a Lady Gaga song, and I guess in my mind I just had placed her as the current "Madonna" and figured she would be... well better looking. Not sure why this tangent happened in this thread, I don't care if she rolls around in a gold plated wheelchair, she obviously has a lot of talent to be so famous. Anyway, I am a grumpy old man and firmly believe everything was better when I was young and current stuff is all crap. Get off my lawn!

You won't be so tolerant and open minded when Lady Gaga rolls across your lawn in her gold-plated w/c while wearing her infamous meatdress. (Don't google it-you don't wanna know). j/k

Quote Originally Posted by avictoria View Post
    You won't be so tolerant and open minded when Lady Gaga rolls across your lawn in her gold-plated w/c while wearing her infamous meatdress. (Don't google it-you don't wanna know). j/k
    I saw the meat dress back then-it was disgusting.
    If I saw her rolling across my yard (with 3 feet of snow) it would be a sure sign of winter related cabin fever hallucinations.

Quote Originally Posted by avictoria View Post
    She will wear anything to keep people from looking at her face

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    She will wear anything to keep people from looking at her face
    Quiet old man! I've seen you talk to empty chairs.

LOL Well, at my age, Lady GaGa does'nt mean much to me.....I heard about the gold wheel chair......who cares...she's over the top with everything else. A big waste of money, but then she has the money to waste. Hearing her speak a couple of times, she does'nt seem all that bad. As for making use of the disabled somehow.....I don't really get that from this. Maybe if she were approached about doing something, she would.....I doubt she has been asked. Maybe she would sell the gold chair when finished with it and donate the money to research.

As for what she looks like...I'm sure she is well aware of what her good and bad points are and don't need any of us to point them out. Her taste in make up and clothing is a bit bizzare for my taste, but I don't have to wear them. I doubt she would care for my pull on jeans and sweat pants! lol

I just don't think we should be assuming what she is thinking......I know I don't have a clue.....

And, as for being compared to Madonna......I'm sure she is talented, but I don't think she's another Madonna.

But hell, I'm getting up there in years......what do I know! lol

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    Quiet old man! I've seen you talk to empty chairs.
    Hey! Dont give away my personal secrets.

On another point I wonder if on some PETA forum there was a similar discussion about her meat dress (had to google that one) along with suggestion to get her to raise awareness for animal cruelty. My guess is she does a lot of stuff just to controversial and any sort of attempt to reach out to her about wheelchairs/sci research would be a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    The most beautiful people in the world take bad photos, Tom; you know that.

Heidi Klum looking like shit:
    The Klum is off the rose.