Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Lady Gaga has gold plated wheelchair.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    Before fame:

Facebook shot with a carefully chosen angle below is what she really looks like. Dude, I have nothing against her, she is just not a good looking person.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Facebook shot with a carefully chosen angle below is what she really looks like. Dude, I have nothing against her, she is just not a good looking person.

I have no comment on the second photo. Looks like two totally different people.

Perhaps maybe I should reach out to Lady Gaga and her management team and see if she is interested in supporting the community. Since it doesn't seem like we all come to solutions and resolutions to move us forward. This is what we need to be doing. Not fighting. And you wonder why we have no cure yet?
    Last edited by spidergirl; 03-17-2013 at 01:58 AM.
    Birds Fly in Flocks, but Eagles Fly Alone...

Quote Originally Posted by spidergirl View Post
    I have no comment.

Perhaps maybe I should reach out to Lady Gaga and her management team and see if she is interested in supporting the community. Since it doesn't seem like we all come to solutions and resolutions to move us forward. This is what we need to be doing. Not fighting. And you wonder why we have no cure yet?
    WTF? Don't drag me into your moronic fight. Lady Gaga rolling around in a gold plated wheelchair neither helps or hinders the search for a SCI cure. We don't have a cure because a) there is a lack of funding and b) it is a really hard problem.

Yep, I'm deep off in a bottle of rum and still don't give a god damn about lady gaga and her gawd damn gold plated wheelchair. I only wish I could afford a platimum plated wheelchair. Don't give a fuck about her intentions. I guess I've just ACCEPTED that my muscles are deteriorated and I WON'T be walking again. I don't sweat her intentions at all. I honestly don't give a shit what her intentions are. I do like that I've found a way to accept and love my own agenda. I hope she does too. Like I said before, I hope she rocks that gold plated bitch all over hollywood or NYC or wherever the hell she wants. I'm cool with it. ROLL THAT BITCH WHERE EVER YOU WANT! That's what the hell I do with my chair!
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

I would be embarrassed of this thread and the way people have acted.

good-night!
    Birds Fly in Flocks, but Eagles Fly Alone...

I would be embarrassed of this thread and the way people have acted.

good-night!
    I personally think you are the only embarrssment of this thread. It's really no big deal that Lady Gaga is making the best of her situation. Wish more people would do that! Open your eye Spidergirl!. It's just the way it is. We have much bigger fish to fry than this one.
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Damn, that sounds like good rum.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Why does my location matter.
    It doesn't; it's odd you changed it after years over my comment.

When your a kinder person, than I will respond to you.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    What's the first thought you have when you see someone in a wheelchair?
    Is he gay?

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    The most beautiful people in the world take bad photos, Tom; you know that.

Heidi Klum looking like shit: