Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: New Hope for Reversing the Effects of Spinal Cord Injury: Phase I/II results

Dr. Young,
    In light of your skepticism regarding intrathecal injections, could you then give your thoughts on this planned trial (you appear to be on the scientific committee of the organization): https://www.fenexy.org/grant_detail.php?beca=1
    It's in Spanish but you can view a google translated version by searching that link in google. Thank you.

I agree it was a personal attack and I removed it. I will deal with him.

Why are so many of my posts removed? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Paddon View Post
    Why are so many of my posts removed? lol
    Your spelling was bad ?

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    I agree 100%.

Paolo
    ^agree and agree… - what do you mean by that, actually? And what do you know about well designed, and what is well designed - a popular word, or what is it? What do you and GRAMMY mean by well designed? Are you some architects, then where did you study and what? Or you might be engineers, then what have you built? What actually, do you mean? Do you perhaps mean pure skepticism to any as for any starting anything new, on that basis, like hanging folks in the past whom where proclaiming the earth was circular and not flat? What do you mean? What do you mean by well designed? Where does the word well design pop-up from and what is it? Please explain; - is it well designed Pope Prada shoes on a new Pope, or is it republicans not having enough money for red Prada shoes, -what is well designed? Please explain.

Is there anything new going on with this study? I don't know about you guys but I'd like to get back my B&b with some motor and sensory. I'm incomplete already so I might benefit more. Also what if a patient would get more than one treatment ? Does it work only once? What if the scar would be removed and planted with a scaffold or gel? It would be awesome to talk with somebody that recovered so much after one treatment. Does anybody live there ?

Quote Originally Posted by wesmaister View Post
    Is there anything new going on with this study? I don't know about you guys but I'd like to get back my B&b with some motor and sensory. I'm incomplete already so I might benefit more. Also what if a patient would get more than one treatment ? Does it work only once? What if the scar would be removed and planted with a scaffold or gel?
    I guess everyone wants those things back which you describe ........ I would be careful , saying you benefit more of possible treatments cause you are incomplete.If it would be that easy to remove the scar and replace it neurosurgeons all over the world already would do that. Its a puzzle. Probably the greatest puzzle of mankind.

We have to hope for a significant breakthough in the future trials which are ongoing right now or will come.If we see significant effects in phase I/II studies where all safety questions were answered in a positive kind of way we might get a treatment a bit earlier. However you have to orientate yourself at the clinical trial regulations. For example , Wise will try to attempt phase III right now and phase III will also take years. Especially the recruitment of all the patients will be a challenge. There is no help for us outhere. yet.