Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: iPhone 5 or Galaxy S3?

Quote Originally Posted by russianrob View Post
    I use ATT because they offer a government discount. -- good service, decent 3G, but heard Verizon was awesome now and depending on plans could save you about $600 a year for like plan over plan. I would change now-- just don't think you can port your iPhone over since they lock the devices.
    www.straighttalksim.com – I use this w/ my Nexus & my wife uses it w/ her iPhone. Contract-free, $45/mo. Uses AT&T/T-Mobile networks.

Quote Originally Posted by Axle View Post
    I agree. The iPhone keyboard is not smart enough. The S4 has swipe mode where you don't have to be accurate. you just swipe away and it guesses with amazing accuracy at what you want to type. It also gives you alternatives if its first guess was wrong. This makes it much easier, faster, and far less annoying.
    Yup. I'm a lot slower on my wife's iPhone than on my Nexus.

Quote Originally Posted by -scott- View Post
    www.straighttalksim.com – I use this w/ my Nexus & my wife uses it w/ her iPhone. Contract-free, $45/mo. Uses AT&T/T-Mobile networks.

scott are yall happy with that straight talk so far
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Quote Originally Posted by wheelin 48 View Post
    scott are yall happy with that straight talk so far
    yup.

it's month-to-month, so if we ever have an issue, we'll just switch to another company.

FYI, the S4 is right
    You Must see it -->Fast Diet Proof

I had the iPhone 3 and switched to Galaxy 3. The reason because Galaxy 3 was faster and offered swiping. But looking back, I would have preferred upgrading to iPhone 5 because of the better integration. It would also be faster so the only thing I wouldn't get is swiping. But in hindsight, I don't use swiping so much as voice recognition so that's not as a big deal as I thought it may be. I miss the integration of the iPhone. Galaxy is a bit of a pain at best and just doesn't work at worst. For example, once I find a business on maps, I can easily call it or add to contacts on the iPhone. With the Galaxy the add to contacts function is flakey. It just disappears and I have to reset the phone to get it back. Then it disappears again. I have given up on this function and just manually enter the information to contacts. I know we are so spoiled with technology when I complain about stuff like this. But why not get the one that makes life easier?