Thread: Quad friendly house in NC

Quad friendly house in NC

Any quad out there looking for an accessible house in NC? I'm thinking of moving further south and either find a buyer for the house with all the modifications or reverse the modifications and find an able bodied buyer.

House is about 1,600 sq.ft with an additional 500sq.ft in law suite with own bathroom, bedroom and living area and entrance. I used the suite for my care givers. This way they had a place to stay and it didn't cost me anything.

The house has a ramp in the front and back.

Master bedroom has a ceiling patient lift which goes from the bed to the bath tub. The in law suite has a roll in shower. L shaped office desk wheelchair accessible. Behind the house is a pool and hot tub, both with lifts to get in.

House sits on 1 acre outside of Winston Salem. Price about $165,000

Quote Originally Posted by legsofsteel View Post
    Any quad out there looking for an accessible house in NC? I'm thinking of moving further south and either find a buyer for the house with all the modifications or reverse the modifications and find an able bodied buyer.

House is about 1,600 sq.ft with an additional 500sq.ft in law suite with own bathroom, bedroom and living area and entrance. I used the suite for my care givers. This way they had a place to stay and it didn't cost me anything.

The house has a ramp in the front and back.

Master bedroom has a ceiling patient lift which goes from the bed to the bath tub. The in law suite has a roll in shower. L shaped office desk wheelchair accessible. Behind the house is a pool and hot tub, both with lifts to get in.

House sits on 1 acre outside of Winston Salem. Price about $165,000
    I'm a high level para and am actually looking to move to NC to be closer to family. Is there an MLS listing for it? I'm very interested .

Jason

Not yet. I will move this summer. If I find a buyer prior to that I will leave the house with the modifications. If not I will reverse them.

Quote Originally Posted by legsofsteel View Post
    Not yet. I will move this summer. If I find a buyer prior to that I will leave the house with the modifications. If not I will reverse them.
    Csn you. Send me phOTOS In a PM?

Jason

timing

Sounds great, we are in the preliminary stages of a move south. Need a job there first....

jbridges9 and new dimension,

What type of work will you be seeking in NC?

Quote Originally Posted by WC_Sage View Post
    jbridges9 and new dimension,

What type of work will you be seeking in NC?
    I am an IT consultant.

Hi, Are you still trying to sell this house? I will PM my phone number if you are- I don't always check messages on computer. Let me know if so. Thanks.