Thread: oversized mouse buttons

oversized mouse buttons

I've been using those yellow and red mouse buttons from RJ Cooper for the past couple of years now but I really need to find something different, as they tend to be too fragile to last very long. Anyone have a good direction to point me in?

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    Do they plug into a track ball? I need something to run the left click also. I am becoming hunched over, trying to click with my left hand and steering the ball with my right.

Kensington expert mouse has 4 decent size programmable buttons and big track ball

FTW, Kensington Expert Mouse. Try Amazon for good prices.

I need a button separate from the mouse to run the left click so I don't need to bend over and have both hands on the mouse. What are other quads using for a mouse?

you are looking for what I am currently using… http://rjcooper.com/super-switch/index.html

I'm looking for Super Strong version of THIS http://rjcooper.com/super-switch/index.html

So, I just plug the receiver into the computer and the cordless button/switch operates like a left mouse click. Great idea but at 50 bucks, it should last longer. I am sure that some folks don't have the best aim or control of their strength, so it should be designed to stand up to some abuse.

I have been using the Kensington expert mouse since 2002 and it's a piece of equipment I would never be without. I have three Kensington optical trackball mouse on the three computers I use.