Thread: schottenstein center in columbus, ohio

schottenstein center in columbus, ohio

hows the gimp access. thx.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

The Schott

Access at the Schott is really pretty good. There are elevators and useable bathrooms (as well as family restrooms hidden about). They can seat you in a number of places and can sit someone with you too.

Going to a concert or a sporting event?
    Concert a little less friendly, but still good

Have Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    Access at the Schott is really pretty good. There are elevators and useable bathrooms (as well as family restrooms hidden about). They can seat you in a number of places and can sit someone with you too.

Going to a concert or a sporting event?
    Concert a little less friendly, but still good

Have Fun!
    we went to the pink show last night. the best concert we ever been too, loved it. was sold out. Seats were great like 10 rows up next to stage. Sold out. we got there at 7ish and the nearest gimp spots were like 2 miles away. We got on sidewalk and a campus gimp van rolled up. took us to the door and was there waiting when we left. Nice. we will def go back.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

The Schott

Nice to hear that everything went so well! The Schott is a nice facility, and I didn't even think about the Campus Gimp vans being out in the lots ... Good to know!

Are you in Columbus?

I live in Jackson, about 1 1/2 hrs away and come there often for Dr., etc...
    What other places around town have you found to be easy access or difficult/problematic?

Maybe we could grab a cup of coffee and swap stories when I come in sometime, I don't have any gimp friends and could probably use some.

JW

we are actually in akron. lol. we go to the consul in pit, freaking amazing gimp wise and covelli in youngstown, not bad. the quicken in cleveland is fine just not my fave.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com