Talking about Australia in my reply to the topic "Kids Think Wheelchairs Are So Cool" got me to thinking how much I would love to go back there someday. I lived in Springvale, Victoria, Australia for five months while my mom was on a sabbatical leave from the university she works at here where we live. That was when I was 11 years old, and it was my first time experiencing what it was like being in a different kind of school where I had to wear a uniform during the week.

Then, for my high school graduation. My mom took me, and a friend of mine back to Australia again, for a month-long vacation. That was the first time I traveled overseas as a wheelchair user, and I got to experience just how wheelchair-friendly Australia is. I had a fun time the second time around as I did the first time. Now my mom is talking about taking my husband, and me back to Australia again sometime in the future. Because she knows how much I love that country. I have several CDs of two of the greatest Australian folk singers, John Williamson, and Lazy Harry that made me fall in love with Australian music.

I also loved New Zealand when we went there for a vacation after the Australia trip when I was 11. I am anxious to go back there as well because I would love to see how accessible it is, for a wheelchair user.

So, if you ever wanted to visit another country. Which one would you choose the most?