Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What put a smile on your face recently

Awww T8! That's so sweet! lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Thanks, Mark. Those were good.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    I taught my 7 year old to play blackjack. We play with real quarters, and follow strictly the stand on 17 hit on 16 rule. She loves to play (partly because she has no concept of dealing off the bottom of the deck and I keep the games close but insure she ends up winning most of the hands). The thrill she gets from getting a blackjack is priceless (and to the point of the thread, brings a smile to my face)
    Oh, that brings back memories. Before injury and palsy, I was a relentless cheater - but never for gain, mostly to entertain kids. Bottom, seconds, up my sleeve, anything goes to make it interesting for everyone. (and peeking during pin the tail on the donkey to put the tail in an...interesting place is far more fun than right on the tail.)

I did once do something particularly cruel. Took me an hour to palm all the cards I needed, but with 5 people playing poker, I dealt the others a royal flush each...then folded and watched the fun.

Minds are my catnip toys.
    Played with bombs- No SCI, Brain Damage enough that I require a chair and a caregiver.

Finding out my new wheelchair is arriving next week and it has a built in clock!!! super excited! my current one is held together with a cable tie!!

My husband flirting with me on text message all day. I recently told him that good foreplay starts before you get home from work. He took note!
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

I work in a secure building with locked doors all over the place. We swipe our badges to get through the secured doors.

I was leaving today and had reached the door to the elevator lobby. A coworker was waiting for the elevator. He saw me through the glass door and came over to help me with the door. Except he was on the secured side and needed his badge to open the door. As he was fumbling to find his badge, I opened the door so he could 'assist' me to open the door. I dunno. It doesn't sound so funny now but I laughed all the way to the ground floor.

Ha offroad! I so really miss those days except mine was through email. I'd be on days and he would be home from night shift. It's great to have a relationship like that (well in my case that lasts, lol). I worry I'll never have that again.

When he'd have a night off, he'd call me at 5am and tell me what he felt like doing to me - full well knowing that it was a taped line at work! Such a tease. Bugger.

Anticipation is half the fun!

ETA: soo jealous of the relationship you have ~ and very happy for you too!
    Last edited by lynnifer; 03-07-2013 at 11:33 PM.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Ha offroad! I so really miss those days except mine was through email. I'd be on days and he would be home from night shift. It's great to have a relationship like that (well in my case that lasts, lol). I worry I'll never have that again.

When he'd have a night off, he'd call me at 5am and tell me what he felt like doing to me - full well knowing that it was a taped line! He knew not to call any other time. Bugger.

Anticipation is half the fun!

ETA: soo jealous of the relationship you have ~ and very
    happy for you too!
    Aww thanks lynnifer. I am so thankful for him. He is such a good man and a good friend. I hope the right one enters your life at the right time.

LOL- on the recorded line. It's almost a form of exhibitionism. Dig it!
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Got this in an email today, gave me a good laugh:
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

I got a hard on!!! TMI!!!

Lynnifer, sure you still want to meet me before i check out!!!!

ket
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM