Page 9 of 113 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr.Kleinbloesem

As far as I understand from the messages in this topic there have been several operations in different hospitals and by different surgeons. And all results seem to be promising.
    Nedim, why is it you live where this is taking place and yet this forum is the main source of your information?

Shouldn't you, couldn't you, check this out first hand?

Schmeky,

This is the reason why I am seeking/asking for that information.

The source of the available information including the news about the positive results seem to be the cell laboratory (the Dutch company).

However, operations seem to be held in Turkey. Personally I did not hear/read any news about these operations other than the first one that was performed by Dr. Kirkgoz. You know I tried to share my information about that one in another post.

I hope the pioneers of this operation could obtain/share these basic information and we can obtain better information about the details and share them.

Nedim

Nedim,

Thanks for the information. Please keep the CC members posted.

Nedim,
    Is Turkey a safe country for Americans right now?? Some of my family members are concerned, what do you think?

I was just thinking about the security in Turkey nowadays. Good Question.. Even though autologous stem cell implantation were tried years go, could more sophisicated techniques could make a differnce with the efficiacy of them? Just thinking out loud..

Nedim,
    Is Turkey a safe country for Americans right now?? Some of my family members are concerned, what do you think?
    I am not quite sure about the numbers of daily flights (Turkish Airlines, Delta, etc.)between the two countries. But there are several flights a day and all these flight are nearly full. Everyday a lot people from America come to Turkey for business or vacation. Last week I had a business meeting in Istanbul with representatives of a famous US company. Next week I will participate to another business meeting with another US company representatives.

I hope the above information will help your family members not to be concerned at all.

Nedim,
    Cant say from personal experience but a lot of my friends live in the UK and holiday in Turkey. By all reports it's a safe, friendly place.

Anyway, just wanted to say Richwelsh63, please keep us updated this is really interesting. I have heard of one or 2 South Africans who have been in touch with a Dutch doctor, I'll try find out if its him.

I've been trying to folow that French forum, but not having spoken the language since my early teens I'm struggling.

--
    24 hours in a day.... 24 beers in a case...coincidence?

Originally posted by PARAGLIDER:

...This is confusing for me. I read somewhere he had a patient who was ASIA A. And he is talking of incoplete injuries and the question is what is complete /incomplete for Dr. K. I wonder if this is clearly stated on the French forum. And I wonder if lower T injuries may be treated as good as higher T or even C injuries. And again complete/incomplete??.And the time since the injury?...
    PARAGLIDER,

Dr Kleinbloesem (Netherlands), and Pr DEDA (Turkey) which operated 4 SCI patients at Ankara by using the stem cells compound "Health-SpinalC ", said that the criteria for the procedure are :
    - Para or quadraplegic
    - according to the MRI and an electrophysiological test
    - No Spinal cord cut on MRI (Nota: 90 % of injuries are a compression or contusion)
    - a 66 years old patient was operated

Currently, a French quadraplegic (2 years post-injury) is agree, and 2 others are waiting..

More informations are going soon on the forum in French... and on CareCure also, I suppose !

For more informations :
    Dr. Cornelis H. Kleinbloesem
    COE Cells4health
    Burg. de Wijslaan 10
    6971 CD BRUMMEN
    Netherlands
    24 hours a day available Tel: +31 575 568360
    Fax: +31 575 568366
    E-mail: info@cells4health.com
    Web site : www.cells4health.com

Thierry
    www.asso-alarme.com/forum

[This message was edited by Tdelrieu on 05-16-05 at 05:32 AM.]

Another Quack!

James is Back,

Can't call anything/anyone a quack w/o proof.

I find it interesting that Dr. Huang, Dr. Lima, and the Umbilical cord stem cell trials in South Korea have gotten lots of worldwide press w/o anyone recovering ambulation.

Now, cells4health says nearly everyone is walking and not the first peep on significant news coverage.