Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr.Kleinbloesem

I sent an email to them on Wednesday and just got a reply this morning. I asked a lot of question in my email and he wanted my phone # to talk. I just got off the phone with him and it sound real and great but of coarse people are jumping all over this like a pack of hungry wolves.
    This is what he said to me. It was hard for me to understand him because of his Turkish accent.

They take out 200ml-300ml out of the hip to get the stem cells. Then they condense it down to about 5-6ml. It all depends on how big the lesion is. They open the dura and inject above and below and into the lesion or damaged area. They are injecting 5-20 million cells which all depends on your lesion.
    This is done in Turkey and it cost about 18,000 Euros. He said they need a MRI, SAP(?) and a Eco myogram, to see if you are a good candidate. It takes 3-4 days after the cells are taken from the hip before surgery and after surgery your in the hospital 5-7 days. They do have therapy there or you can do therapy at home.
    They have had six patients and no one has lost any function. They have 20 more patients scheduled for the next few weeks.
    The patients that they have done are from Turkey, Netherlands and one from New Zealand. I told him I would like to talk with some of them and he is having one of them call me.Some of the patients English is not that good, so if I can't understand he will schedule me with another person.

This is all he told me so i will post when I talk with an actual patient.

Rich

today I got a reply from dr.k here it is

Dear Tom

Thank you for your mail. After carefull evaluation of your scan, we have decided that you are elligible for treatment.

I dont like you to waste your money and my time for a procedure that not will help you. I will arrange for a talk with one of our patients. I will try for this weekend. Any time you could not talk?

Kindest regards

Dr. Cornelis H. Kleinbloesem

Is this a trial? Sounds like treatment, if so, anyone considering this needs to request publication on this procedure, animal test data, what type of cells (after culture) are being injected, etc.

I have an email reply also requesting that I chose a time he can phone me.

I'm interested in the 5 patients who can walk!

schmecky,I asked this dr. on one of my first conversations what cells and he said neural cells I also asked him about any combinations they were using he said none.I probably would have been on a plane already if he would have hooked me up with prior sci patients.My typing sucks c6 and I want to hold a trowel again.I feel the longer I wait the harder it's going to be.

Snail!WHERE ARE U!! no more smart ass comments or what?

I am glad this topic got started here.Between all of us we should be able to figure out if this treatment might be beneficial

This is the response I received:
    Dear Shannon
    Pls give me your tel number and I will call you to give more info
    Kindest regards
    Dr. Cornelis H. Kleinbloesem

Im debating whether to follow through.

http://filbs.friendpages.com

I want it all, I want the fairytale~Pretty Woman

Shannon,

Perhaps we should see if he would like to participate in the upcoming HKU-SCI symposium in December of this year.

This would allow him to reveal his work to a distinguished panel of researchers.

I had a phone conversation with Dr Kleinbloesem in which he clearly stated that some of the paraplegics and quadriplegics he'd treated walked. I said that is a major breakthrough and that he should publish his results. I can't remember how the whole conversation went but he was very articulate and believable.

I don't exactly know how to proceed with this as what he says is too good to be true and yet it should be checked out.

[This message was edited by Chris2 on 05-02-05 at 12:29 AM.]