Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr.Kleinbloesem

WOW! This sounds better than the Australian pills.

jbs

Hey people, this is an e-mail I just sent Dr. K. let us see how he responds.

Dear Dr.K

just recently I have received numerous questions about your treatments from people in the spinal cord injury community. I have told them all that your treatments seem to be reliable and that I am only waiting to hear from the people with spinal cord injury to hear their testimonies. If you get these five or six individuals who have had your treatments to give testimony to your treatments and how much they have done for them you will have people with spinal cord injury from all over the world breaking down your door. I have not given up on my quest for a chance to find treatment to help me get better. But as an individual with limited resources I cannot throw money away frivolously. Contact your six prior patients and have them give testimonials there are a lot of people out there that can do translation so that everyone may understand.

I am looking forward to hearing from you and your spinal cord injury patients.

Sincerely,

Tom Sutherland

Dear Sutherland,

Plese to be very happy recieving your e-mail! I would love to answer questions about treatment of spinal chord treatment. Firstly, about case history I introduce I will call patient A, please to say hello patient A.

"Elo"

Yes, Patient A like to walk around now all the time with no walker above the C4 T12 waist after right foot amputated and re-attached. Thank you Patient A.

"Tank You"

If you like we are having special this month on free spinal tap with every cure of my stem cells making flying easier for you and all your friend. Lay-away plan available and as always 100% paralize refund if no satisfaction guaranteed!
    Just send Deposit to "You Got It We Cure It"
    We are Reichterstaadt Number Three, tell mother at door you like to see Yan. If sister just come downstair I We just moved my room to basement for more patient space on couch. Like to hear from you and tell your friends.

Sincerely,
    Dr. Y

P.S. - ALso to accepting paypal and online credit card number

snail no funnee

I'd like to know if Bullrider is sure he heard right that 5 people walked without braces or walkers.

I very sadly have to suggest that this is a scam, if we hear nothing from the six spinal injured patients. I'd love nothing more for this not to be so but how can it be otherwise?

after reading my post a couple of hours later i cant help but realize it's a little over the top. but i sorta crack up at it.

i didnt mean any harm by it, i just want to make you all laugh.

i mean we all know that feeling when we move our mouse and click on the word 'cure', that brief , sometimes subconscious, feeling that on the next page we see the first post will be headed with the most beautiful topic reading in all caps 'cure found many walk', and below that post another one reads, perhaps, 'wheelchair manufacture company declares bankruptsy', or better yet, 'this day declared national holiday: Lou's Day'.

I know I get that feeling everytime, and thanks everyone for being here.

[This message was edited by snail on 04-28-05 at 01:12 AM.]

[This message was edited by snail on 04-28-05 at 01:13 AM.]

[This message was edited by snail on 04-28-05 at 01:15 AM.]

[This message was edited by snail on 04-28-05 at 01:16 AM.]

hmmm, you call yourself cement head. ive been sitting here trying to come up with something to make fun of you with, but you call yourself cement head. so i finally realized that you did my job for me.

so does that make me stupider than you?

i'm just joking. but honestly, I believe everything this forum informs me about, until the data lets me down.

i love all of you, and never you forget that.

Hi there, my boyfriend is a T12 complete and we have also been in touch with Dr. Kleinbloesem. He visited my boyfriends rehab centre here in sunny Scotland and showed a couple of patients video footage of one of his patients walking (with braces). Following this we have also spoken to him on the phone and sent MRI Scans to him and are just waiting for a reply. I have posted before about this company and Dr. Wise has warned us to be cautious. I agree with him and although I would love this to work for my boyfriend I have my doubts. Is there any way this company could be checked out? And how would you go about it? Thanks gemz

update still no reply from dr.k

I have emailed the company and had no reply yet.