Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr.Kleinbloesem

Merci Susan

Quote Originally Posted by Susan M
    Steve,
    Don't be concerned. Your english is fine.

Susan

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I understand your explanations but why don't we know anything about them? It's so a great news that I can't imagine that these patients are totally quiet about it. I'll be on front page in newspapers here if I move my arms one day . Maybe I'm wrong but when I talk about that procedure with friends, that's the first question they ask.
    My brain is burning to try to translate in english, I hope that it's not so bad job so I can be understood

Steve

I don't know why, but i think people don't want to much attention drawn to them. It may depend on the people i guess, i for example wouldn't like to be on the news.
    When Lima was on the news here, it was much much longer after he did the first patient.

Steve,

I think we need to be patient and wait for Corinne to come back with the answers. Speculating doesn't help anyone at this point. My parents tell me that when the first heart transplants were performed, a lot of people, including doctors, said it could not, would not work. Dr. Barnhardt(spelling?) was accused of being a crook, a mad scientist... you know the rest of the story
    gretchen 1

Good point, Gretchen. My neighbor has had a heart transplant for 15 years now.

I got my passport today It took three trips to walgreens for photos.They are picky in the state department.It cost 200 bucks for an express passport

Plane ticket was 1500 round trip.I have a digital camera and I am waiting for a camcorder to arrive in the mail Soon as it comes in I will do a trial run to see how to post video's.

8 days and counting

is someone picking you up at the airport when you arrive in Turkey? Did Dr. k find a hotel for you or did you do that??

Good Luck & God speed

The Dr. said they would pick me up at the airport.He reserved rooms at a hotel 2 minutes from the hospital.

Smile Quick news from Turkey - C4H

Quote Originally Posted by gretchen
    Steve,

I think we need to be patient and wait for Corinne to come back with the answers. Speculating doesn't help anyone at this point.

Very quick update :
    - The few SCI -Patient surgeries carried out this week in Turkey went well !
    - Full report and reply to question list will be published coming Tuesday. Thanks for your patience

Joe
    And the truth shall set you free.

Cement head, Rick, Corinne and all others helping with collecting knowledge and quantifying these therapies--- I thank you all and wish you the best of luck, many smiles, and positive energies for the days to come.
    warmly, chaz