Page 79 of 113 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr.Kleinbloesem

Welcome!

Our thoughts are with you!

Joe
    And the truth shall set you free.

Website translation

Quote Originally Posted by Corinne Jeanmaire
    Dear Tom,
    Keep going !

Dear all,

Theo, Dutch patient, quad C4/C5, got surgery in August 2005. He , with the help of his brother Aad, created a website. That website is very instructive, even though it's obviously still in at an early stage of development. It gives very useful info about Theo's experience in Turkey and also gives indications of his physical condition day after day.
    One minor detail , it's in Dutch ! :-)))
    www.theob.nl
    But , don't worry, we are going to translate the main part of it and it will be posted soonest.
    Please refrain from using an internet tool to translate, as it can miss some important nuances. I will not post any translation myself until I can check it carefully with Add and Theo themselves, to avoid any misunderstanding.

Thank you Theo and Aad for sharing this information with us. That will be very helpful to many of us.
    Corinne
    If you 'just can't wait' for Corinnes translation, try the translator BabelFish on http://babelfish.altavista.com/ It translates Web pages...
    When the night comes down, I move around, keeping to the shadows... /the Priest

Welcome AAD and thank you for participating.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by aad
    ...We are sorry that it is in Dutch only, but it had first to answer questions from our Dutch friends. We thankful accept the help of Corinne to translate parts of it into English and French.
    Theo and Aad,

Thank you to have authorized Corinne to translate parts of your Web site... into French language also !!!

Thierry
    www.asso-alarme.com/forum

Question Advice, assistance, decision

Cementhead, Baris, and everyone:
    We had sent out sons MRIs to Kleinbloesem and he has answered that Joey is eligible for the surgery and are we ready. Joey is a T3 ASIA A (complete), injured 6 days before his 18th birthday in April 2003. He attends Project Walk and junior college in Carlsbad, CA.
    Our primary dilema is two-fold: 1st-we have the money for this operation/ procedure....but if it doesn't pan out, there is no more money, at least not in the immediate foreseeable future.....(we have 3 other children all getting ready for college!! lol - we are crazy!)
    2nd-is there any chance that having this procedure would prevent future ones?
    Baris, I understand from your posts here that you are considering having the procedure done yourself in the near future....could you please enlighten us on whre you are at with your personal decision? We have spoken with you by email for nearly two years now and we respect your opinion and admire your determination.
    Cementhead...can you give a bit more detail on what has happened with you since you had the procedure?
    We welcome any other perspectives, information or insight that any of you may have. The more information the better. Thank you all in advance for your responses and assistance.
    Toni & Steve - Joey's folks

So far no new sensation or function.I went to Turkey 6 weeks ago.Sore muscles yes new muscle development not yet.Put the money aside wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by cementhead
    Put the money aside wait and see.

this is what i would do. this is actually what i am doing.

this is also why we owe a lot to the people who take the inneciative(sp) and go got the procedure done.

Agree Eric

CEMENTHEAD--IF U DON'T GET RETURN, EM ME AND
    I WILL SEND U $200. THANKS 4 BEING A GUINNYPIG
    4 US. TRY 1 MORE MONTH.

STILL HOPEING

Try one more month my ass Never stop trying

Cementhead--Dr. K urged patience, correct? Didn't he say 4-6 months before you'd see results?

Susan