Page 37 of 113 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr.Kleinbloesem

Good luck! Be sure to let us know the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by okwjoe
    my 15 yo son was approved for dr.k's treatment. he is a c-5 sci after a diving accident last aug. he has a possible syrinx/fluid at c3-c5. he had a sublaxation injury. had compression injury . he told us my son will need an laminectomy and since to access the cord an laminecetomy will proabably have to be done to all.We can expect to go in late august as per Dr. K.. We are waiting for dr.k's announcement before we decide to go.

Dr. K emailed me today and said,"We are making real good progress in europe turkey and middle east. I will call u next week monday or tuesday"
    So, I will know a little more next week.

Rich

Rich,

Thanx for the update.

Dr. K e-mailed me this morning and said they will be ready to start treatments in Turkey again 2nd week of August.He asked me what time would be convenient for me

what happened to the press conference? not to offend anyone but this is starting to seem unlikely to be true...

try posting again Danny...

Quote Originally Posted by x_Danny_x
    Hoi, Sorry voor de gene die alleen Engels kunnen lezen ik kan dus geen Engels schrijven.. Ik vroeg me af of je nog meer weet van patienten want ik wil me eigenlijk laten helpen maar buiten Dr. Kleinbloesem om hoor ik weinig positieven berichten over resultaten enzo waar het eigenlijk toch om draaid..

Gr. Erwin
    apology for english...meet with a patient...with him???

Anyone catch this or am I being gullible/naive~

just read up on this post, my best to you and yours in this Rick!
    "I want to make a difference! However small it may be~ as long as it's a positive one, then this is what my life will have been about and I will go knowing I did my best.~ T.

Teesieme...
    Erwin wrote:
    Hi, sorry to everyone reading english only, I can't write any english... I was wondering if you know anything more about patients 'cause I want to be cured but besides Dr Kleinbloesem himself I don't hear a lot of positive things regarding results; and that's what it's all about...

Erwin:
    Corinne Jeanmaire uit Eindhoven heeft Dr Kleinbloesem ontmoet en noteert hier alle vragen en geeft uitgebreid verslag van de antwoorden.
    Of je kan misschien eens op dit nederlandstalig forum kijken...
    http://www.dwarslaesie.nl/cgi/forum....epen;task=list

Red face

TY for the translation, I was curious!
    "I want to make a difference! However small it may be~ as long as it's a positive one, then this is what my life will have been about and I will go knowing I did my best.~ T.

I also heard from Dr. k and he asked me about going to Turkey in August. He said he was jet lagged and will call me!