Page 36 of 113 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr.Kleinbloesem

Smile

my 15 yo son was approved for dr.k's treatment. he is a c-5 sci after a diving accident last aug. he has a possible syrinx/fluid at c3-c5. he had a sublaxation injury. had compression injury . he told us my son will need an laminectomy and since to access the cord an laminecetomy will proabably have to be done to all.We can expect to go in late august as per Dr. K.. We are waiting for dr.k's announcement before we decide to go.
    Last edited by okwjoe; 07-14-2005 at 06:15 AM.

Are there set conditions which Dr. K feels
    would benefit most through his procedure?

Joe
    And the truth shall set you free.

Smile

Cureby23... now that's a avatar!! thanks

glad to put a smile on your face

Quote Originally Posted by okwjoe
    Cureby23... now that's a avatar!! thanks

Hoi, Sorry voor de gene die alleen Engels kunnen lezen ik kan dus geen Engels schrijven.. Ik vroeg me af of je nog meer weet van patienten want ik wil me eigenlijk laten helpen maar buiten Dr. Kleinbloesem om hoor ik weinig positieven berichten over resultaten enzo waar het eigenlijk toch om draaid..

Gr. Erwin

Quote Originally Posted by pecla
    I am a bit skeptical about this news.Because 5 of 6 walking without braces or walkers, that would be world news but we haven't read anything in the press and not even 1 word about it in their newsletter(which is from this month, I also have him)
    First I know 2 people who have had also contact with him in the past 2 weeks and he didn't told them this wonderfull news(admitted they haven't asked specifically about how many patients he had treated and what the results exactly were but if you have achieved this results I would scream it out).
    And Cementhead didn't he tell you last month that "they had only done this procedure on 5 people with SCI and that there had been positive results on 2 people also that the other 3 were to recent to verify results). At least that was what you posted on 22-03 after you had a recent conversation with Kleinbloesem. In that case the people are recovering very fast, a bit too fast IMO. And that you were not allowed to speak with prior SCI patients is also no good sign.

L3 question?

I am an L3 does anybody else in here have a injury in the lumbar, or know if knows if Dr.Kleinbloesem did any work on injuries that low?
    I'm the strong silent type

Dr. Kleinbloesem has said several times that it is not the level of the injury that matters, but the nature of the lesion. However, I think he is the only one who can answer this type of question. Since he is on vacation right now, we all have to be patient
    gretchen 1

Surprise!

Hi Corinne, Bruce, Rich, Gretchen & all,

Thank you so much for digging into the mysteries of Dr. K's procedure with all your determination and hard work! I hope to be surprised by the findings being pursued by all of you. Under all circumstances, your measureless efforts will not be wasted.

If anything concrete emerges I will join you in helping realizing our dream!!

You guys are beautiful...

Suzanne
    Suzanne

Question

Does anyone know when Dr. K will be coming back from his holiday? I have some questions I have to ask him about my proposed operation.

Hilda

Hi its the 25th of July

Quote Originally Posted by hhecker
    Does anyone know when Dr. K will be coming back from his holiday? I have some questions I have to ask him about my proposed operation.

Hilda