Page 40 of 113 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr.Kleinbloesem

I am still waiting for the Dr. to give me a surgery date.When I go everyone will hear about the proceedure from me I am nervous but someone has to go first I guess I only wish I had more finances to fall back on.My plan is to go to next steps Chicago for rehab afterwards.I hope to cut a deal on cost with them.

Thumbs up I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric.S
    i feel the same way but once i hear of real results from some people i feel are credable, im signing up before the real rush occurs..

i think its viable for a new therapy to make it this long without massive coverage. especially with "the peers" and there strict rules for whats accepted as viable. i think this treatment is within the realm of reality. but who knows tommorrow i might feel skeptical again...

I agree, this is something i'm definitely going to be watching I'm just not signing up till i hear some real results by someone thats credable like eric said. The dr did call me but i wasn't able to talk to him cause i was in an appointment and had my phone off. But, I have to say I was impressed. Another friend of mine is going out there to get the operation done. I'm not that spontaneous, and I don't know what I would do if I lost all the function i worked so hard for plus $18,000. :-\
    I'm the strong silent type

People should wait until credible reports are in. Remember, only 9 people have been treated to date.

Good luck cementhead, I hope it exceeds your expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by coolbristylez
    I'm not that spontaneous, and I don't know what I would do if I lost all the function i worked so hard for plus $18,000. :-\

Im more concerned with geting a operation done and not being eligable for future therapies because of it. and i also dont feel its worth it if the regeneration isn't significant. again if its real i applaud the man for not going the long drawn out clinical trial route...

I think okejoe is taking his son in August.
    I asked Dr. K about my leasion, he has my MRI and I asked if my lesion would compare to any of the patients that he has treated and he said, "The guy we treated with similar laesion can walk on his own, bladder feeling and bowel function back as well as sexual function. But pls I am not a medium I cant look into the future, dont expect too much. All what you get is nice."
    See is believing. Wish I could go sooner but Sept is coming quickly. We'll get the info we need soon enough.

what exactly is your lesion rich? where is it located?

"The guy we treated with similar laesion can walk on his own, bladder feeling and bowel function back as well as sexual function."

Wow that's some claim. Dr K said similar things to me over the phone. He should be world famous soon. I'd love it to be true but would like it verified first.

Quote Originally Posted by bjenks81
    what exactly is your lesion rich? where is it located?
    I have a small lesion at C-5,6. I'm seven years post and I've been able to walk with forearm crutches for the past six years. I'm considered a C-7 because of my lack of hand function. B&B not good.

does anyone know if he has worked on complete thoracic injuries, and with what results? i am a t-11

Hi All,
    I follow this site till September 2003, after my brothers accident. Some of you may remember or not. My brother is SCI C3-5 and he is paralyzed from his neck down.

I have read all the posts in this thread from the very beginning. For the last 5 months I quite to read Care cure.

Regarding the procedure applied by Dr.Kleinblose and Dr.Deda I would like you to share with you the followings;
    - I could not get in touch with DEDA, I did not see any of the patians that has received the procedure. But I am trying hard.
    - My father is also a doctor. so we are a little bit more familiar with doctors and hospitals. first Ankara University Hospital is the most important hospital in Turkey and DEDA is a doctor in this hospital. I can only say that DEDA is a very well known doctor in Turkey. He could not be a part of fraud operations.
    - Some of you may know Prof.Dr. Yasar Gazigil he is the most reliable and well known neurosurgent in the world. Dr. Yasar and Deda are very close friends and apply some operations together in the Bayindir Hospital where Deda was working as private. In Turkey health sector is a little bit confusing some of Doctors can both work in Governmental Hospitals for just academic career and in the both hand he or she can also work in private hospital to earn a little bit more than governmental hospital.
    - Our doctor is a different doctor therefore we could not meet with deda and we are also waiting for the results of Deda but up to date what we here is very reliable. (sorry no reliable data for you). why we could not meet deda is our doctor is deda's opponent.
    - up to date there are some financial issues regarding to operation. therefore they could not published the outcomes of the procedure. an approval has been waited from the european insurance companies. at least it is told me so.
    so far no more news but as I said before our investigations are on going. I will inform you about the upcoming progress.

But I must said that Ankara University Hospital and Dr.Deda are not just somebody and an institute. The informations that all of us share is 99% true.
    Sorry for poor English...
    Best Regards....