Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This will be good to watch on Sunday.

Smile This will be good to watch on Sunday.

I just saw a commercial with Dr. Sanjay Gupta, for Sunday's show 10, 2013 talking with a scientist regarding curing paralyzed people. Very interesting, and I try to find the time and the name of the scientist. If any one of you can find more, please let us know because it was sounded great. He was saying that the people who could not walk, they will walk again.

i rather stay in a chair than walk around looking like robo cop lmao. i thank thats a cheap short cut

Thats not curing paralysis, thats more or less painting over the problem. New paint new shrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    i rather stay in a chair than walk around looking like robo cop lmao. i thank thats a cheap short cut
    Im with you on that. But I think these things might benefit in rehab facilities. Or even around the house. I use it for basic around the house chores and stuff i think. Hard to say until I try one. But with the current price tags....

Lmao! I exactly think the same dude! Thats not curing paralyses , this is waste of money.....in rehab they have things which are much more effeciency than this ironman suite....and btw what are you doing when you walk arround with this thing and batterie is low?? lmao......

Quote Originally Posted by KK11 View Post
    Lmao! I exactly think the same dude! Thats not curing paralyses , this is waste of money.....in rehab they have things which are much more effeciency than this ironman suite....and btw what are you doing when you walk arround with this thing and batterie is low?? lmao......

thats what im saying lol

I think it would be great for exercise and maintaining range of motion, in addition to an intense PT program like PushtoWalkNJ.

It might have its benefits...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewefDmy44tM

Not actually cheap. In the US I can't see anything other than private funding, and in UK the NHS/Social Services probably wouldn't help; = same result.
    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.