Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: penis retraction

penis retraction

why is there no solid info about retraction. would be nice on how not to lose your man hood from Dr's or nurses. All I have seen on the forum is guys saying how much they have shrunk over time and its because of we don't use it or sit all day? I am approching 4 years as a T1 and I may as well not have a dick at this point, seriously cut off my dick and sack and I wont have to deal with sweaty balls like everyone else from sitting on them all day.

So I'm curious if it completly goes away does it just turtle head and never come out again? Ohh and when it turtles away I get wicked nerve pain in my crotch but when it come out it goes away?? WTF.. Thank god I have a SP cath cause doing a intermediate cath would be impossible at this point. I have been having a lot of AD when doing bowel routine and my dick turtles everytime I get AD so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Any hope in hell of getting it back in shape? F&^$(^@ frustriating as hell.

Do you ever get erections? It would probably help in keeping it stretched out and in shape. Perhaps using a penis pump a couple times per week would help. I'm not expert on the matter, so take that advice with a grain of salt. As you said, there isn't exactly a lot of info out there to go on. You may just have to take matters into your own hands and experiment with such things.

Blog Entries
    There must not be too much info out there, I'm ten years and it's really the first I'm reading about "retraction". Heard of shrinkage on Seinfeld but not "retraction". That the medical term for it? I doubt it could fully disappear, though if it could due to lack lack of attention, I'm sure mine would.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
    There must not be too much info out there, I'm ten years and it's really the first I'm reading about "retraction". Heard of shrinkage on Seinfeld but not "retraction". That the medical term for it? I doubt it could fully disappear, though if it could due to lack lack of attention, I'm sure mine would.

It's been around here about the shrinkage, Just that some guys wont talk about it! can't hardly even get a hold of mine to piss anymore been 10 yrs

Having a penile pump isn't the best option for me from what I've found. Having infections and interal erosion from the pump sounds like a blast. Anybody try to faithfully use a penis pump to try to build it back up? has anyone gotten any kind of return in size with out using a internal penile pump? If your to embarresed create a fake user account, I don't care.

once in awhile i experience massive retraction, like turtle syndrome or what ever we should call it. it is pretty scary to think that it wouldn't come back out, almost felt like i need urgent care.

i noticed this mainly happens when i need to drop a massive turd and it helps a lot with the bm. times I'm so constipated it feels good to be retracted. doesn't happen when voiding, so i think it has to deal with muscles relaxing or making space for the turd space way.

retraction is real and scary. its good to massage your wood and talk to him abit, try and get him to regurgitate.

I've had this same phenomenon myself. so much so that even when I shoot it up with 200ml of tri mix it will get stiff but be so retracted that it is still useless for sex. Maybe only 3 inches long, but hard as a rocjk only it's retracted inside me and doesn't stick out from my abdomen enough to even consider penetration into a vagina. It's doing good just to brush against her thighs.

I'm going in Monday to get fitted for a penis pump, but I am not expecting anything any better from it than what I have already experienced from the injections based upon the rigidity of what I got from them. It's been 2 1/2 years since my injury and just as long since I have had an orgasm or since I've been able to enjoy sex. I hate it and I hate my penis because of it.

Blog Entries

In my "short" future?

Quote Originally Posted by nauticalmike View Post
    I've had this same phenomenon myself. so much so that even when I shoot it up with 200ml of tri mix it will get stiff but be so retracted that it is still useless for sex. Maybe only 3 inches long, but hard as a rocjk only it's retracted inside me and doesn't stick out from my abdomen enough to even consider penetration into a vagina. It's doing good just to brush against her thighs.
    Forgive my ignorance on this one, but what is tri mix, and what you mean by shooting?
    This retraction phenom in my future, gee what else? Especially with my stupid weekend caregivers I have to worry about being transferred onto my shower chair and having my "thing" crushed between my butt and the hard cushion: Ouch, I just imagine the pain I would feel....instead I just start getting these crazy mystery spasms telling me something's wrong somewhere, I learned to look out for it now. I quickly free it from the horrible torture. Poor guy.
    Maybe this turtle syndrome you speak of is just its way of protecting itself?