Thread: Girls

Girls

Does anyone else love this show too? I love the main character Hannah, she's quirky and funny. Her ex boyfriend Adam is pyscho, he was recently arrested on the show, its funny the way it happened. It's a good show to tide me over until GOT begins.

Last edited by wtf; 02-28-2013 at 09:59 PM. Reason: added clip
    A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Loved the episode before last week's .. Patrick Wilson and Lena Dunham.

She is BRAVE in all her small-titted, big hipped, short hair, tattooed, flowery, flowy jumpsuits from the seventies, a sexual savage in her nude scenes ... but she is a very real character. Brilliant! It's quite refreshing!
    Last edited by lynnifer; 02-28-2013 at 10:07 PM.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I watched it last season, waiting for a friend to come over for a season 2 marathon. I like the naive ditzy one.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Loved the episode before last week's .. Patrick Wilson and Lena Dunham.

She is BRAVE in all her small-titted, big hipped, short hair, tattooed, flowery, flowy jumpsuits from the seventies, a sexual savage in her nude scenes ... but she is a very real character. Brilliant! It's quite refreshing!
    She looks like a pretty normal girl to me, unless you only notice girls with big breasts. Don't you think?

I guess normal girls would have to be brave to take their clothes off for film.

Did you see the last episode of 30 Roc where the 40ish blonde NY actress who thinks she's way hot decides to go take LA by storm? She gets off the plane in LA and every woman in the airport is 22 and completely hot. The blonde from NY looks around, shakes her head, and gets back on the plane. Funny!
    2012 SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.