Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Facebook addicts here?

Any Facebook addicts here?

I'm almost always on Facebook either in the background or just playing around on games, especially since I'm on bed rest. I try to make sure I get all my phone calls and other stuff in and not touch Facebook until 5 PM which I've been doing pretty good with lately, after all I am looking for a place to live and getting ready to go back to school. But you can still catch me on Facebook. Up until around 1 AM.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

I'm on there more than I should be but can't say I'm addicted. I think I need to scale back my access to technology. Laptop, iPad, iPhone.....it's too accessible. I like Pinterest, care cure, Facebook and allrecipes.com. If I have a moment of idle time then I'm on phone or iPad.
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

I keep my facebook window in the background (minimized) from the time I turn my computer on until I turn it off. I mostly only check what's on my wall so I can make humorous responses to my FB friends comments or to make an occasional post of my own. I wouldn't call myself an addict though, as I don't post my every move of the day online. The people who do that seem to be more bored than I am and that is really sad.

Ever since hooking the notifications up from my Crackberry and now my iPhone, yes - far too much! Perhaps I should uninstall on my phone!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I like me some fb.

I'm hopelessly addicted to FB.
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

didn't think I ever would be but...yes

Ha! Ha! Ha! I quit that 3X finding I make far more progress doing therapy instead of farting around on Facebook.
    Last edited by rlmtrhmiles; 03-01-2013 at 05:33 AM. Reason: typo

I'm on it alot more than I 'm here now

more into live chatting with a group so I chat in the late night America early morning british late afternoon time slot at disabilities-r-us.