Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Icon approved

Congratulations randomryan007. It's about frckin time. Keep us posted on your journey to getting it tweaked just right. I don't know about others, but I am interested. I'm just glad you finally got it!

Quote Originally Posted by randomryan007 View Post
    Ok so I received my chair and I all soon write my review with pictures as soon as I can. Oh and abit of customizing as well
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Congrats!
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Great! PM me if you are having problems making any particular adjustments, I can walk you through tools needed and tricks I've used.
    Played with bombs- No SCI, Brain Damage enough that I require a chair and a caregiver.

Adjustments are a cake walk on the icon. Maybe more so for me because I have a marvel. One think I am having is clearance issues with my adi brakes. Because I am so short I don't have many options left. My foot rest is all the way up. I am sure Jeff and I will figure this out moving the axels out is not and Opption as there is a set bolt that has to be though the axel. It prevents the axel from moving. So using the supention is not possible. I will work through these issues. Oh and my adi brakes rattle and sqeek. I need to call adi. I took into my local bike shop and they said there's too much play in the disk itself. Love the chair. Much much different than my marvel. Might have to remove my adi brakes to get the clearance I need! Frustrates me. But the whole point of getting the Icon was for the suspension. I set my icon measurements up to match my marvel. It's perfect. Just need the clearance for my breaks.

Ok I have had alot going on and I have something personal i really need to take care of. I promise that I will post about the icon with pics