Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CREEPY IS AS CREEPY DOES: The Secret World of Disability Trolls

It

Quote Originally Posted by ekondo View Post
    CREEPY IS AS CREEPY DOES
    The Secret World of Disability Trolls: Pretenders, Stalkers, and Predators

is a easy reading booklet that exposes the victimization of the Disability Community by predators on Facebook ... snip ....
    Did Stephen King help write this?

Maybe It returned. This time It got out of the drain and is on the Internet!

Ti
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Quote Originally Posted by crypticgimp View Post
    yea that list of trolls on facebook was creepy. the majority of my disabled female friends had them on their friends list!!! yikes!!!
    Same here. I spent the day telling them. One had deleted 'her' but her husband still had 'her' listed. Very creepy!

Less than two years ago, a 15 year old girl in involved in a terrible car accident. Her Dad is killed. Her brother suffers major organ damage. She breaks her back and is now a paraplegic.

Today, I found 23 Disability Trolls/Predators in her Facebook Friend List.

This girl deserves better than to be stalked and preyed upon by men pretending to be her "supportive" female friends with disabilities.

OK, I'll ask the obvious question. Why accept friend requests from strangers on FB?

Quote Originally Posted by Axle View Post
    OK, I'll ask the obvious question. Why accept friend requests from strangers on FB?
    Because everyone is a stranger before they are your friend. If a girl or guy sends me a friend request, I look at profile, what they post, who they are, photos..is this someone I could benefit from knowing, do we have common interests or are they a person I admire. If yes, I accept.

These trolls pretend to be young, pretty girls and they try to friend young pretty girls (and old ones like me ) I know better, though I HAVE been fooled by "Jenny" back in myspace days, till I caught on.

We like to share, learn, get advise and just support from each other. They prey on this need and desire to connect.
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
    I look at ...who they are..
    Not really possible is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Axle View Post
    Not really possible is it?

sure it is...quotes thye like, friends, posts they make. One look at my profile and you can get a pretty good snapshot of what I am about..(you probably won't friend me if your a Republican who hates liberals You can learn alot about someone from what they post and how they are portrayed in pics.

These fake profiles are really pretty easy to scan in a few seconds and know.
    Apparently some are just not even bothering to do this, just accepting anyone.
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by ekondo View Post
    This link brings you to an actual attempt by Troll Courtney Jasper to "groom" (gain trust) in a woman with SCI for future victimization.
    http://www.causes.com/actions/173375...oming-a-victim

To view Courtney Jasper's Facebook profile go here:
    https://www.facebook.com/courtney.jasper.31

Take a look at her (HIS) friends. What is strange about the list?
    Courtney Jasper is one of the individuals I id'd as a predator when she/he sent me a Fb friend request. This person had never posted even once when I got the request and had only persons living w/disability on her/his FB list.

Total creeper.

Quote Originally Posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
    you probably won't friend me if your a Republican who hates liberals
    I am equal opportunity hater.

Seriously, I have no animosity towards anyone for their political beliefs. I am just pissed off - and the whole country should be too - about the state we are in and the relentless excuses we hear. I just want accountability.

i guess i am not pretty! no trolls friend me lol but then my page is private, my photo is a nongimpy photo. so unless you know me, or know my friends(and even then) it's tough to find me
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/