Thread: Footplate dilemmas: Womens footware

Footplate dilemmas: Womens footware

I retired from wearing stiletto heels and fishnet stockings back in high school, so this thread isn't for me. Really.

Rather, it's for the ladies who often complain that they struggle finding footrests/footplates that can accommodate the various styles of shoes they wear and their different seating postures (e.g., legs crossed or both feet on the footrest).

I thought it would be helpful to invite the ladies to post pics of their footware/footrest struggles and, hopefully, the tribal elders can brainstorm some solutions.

Have a look at Push Girls

I no longer have one, but an angle-adjustable footplate helped with this. Flatter with flat shoes, tipped down in the back for shoes with higher heels. I did find, at least with the one on my TE Terminator, that the more you rotate the footplate around, the easier it is to rotate, and the next thing you know, it just falls down with the slightest pressure.

Stephen has a foot fetish. lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    No! It is all in the name of science. Speaking of which I think it would be helpful for the ladies to post pictures of their breasts, you know just so the tribal elders can brainstorm on... boob solutions

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Mmmmm..... pitting edema.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    LOLOLOLOL! So true right now!

Funny as if anyone else had posted this..they would have been highly suspicious. Yet, all the hidden foot fetishes are thrilled you asked I am sure!

Whoever invents a real solution to this issue..shit..I need to invent and be the next Pat!
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by Katja View Post
    I no longer have one, but an angle-adjustable footplate helped with this. Flatter with flat shoes, tipped down in the back for shoes with higher heels. I did find, at least with the one on my TE Terminator, that the more you rotate the footplate around, the easier it is to rotate, and the next thing you know, it just falls down with the slightest pressure.
    Lol, floppy footplate syndrome is no good. Sheet metal screws fixed that, for me! What passes for "adjustable" these days is basically made to be "configurable". Set it, and forget it. Don't actively "adjust" it too much!

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Spit my water out, lol. By the way, warm tub baths are good for edema ... must open the vaso-whatever-constrictions .. lol. (I spit drinking water out, not tub bath water!!!)
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by DaleB View Post
    Lol, floppy footplate syndrome is no good. Sheet metal screws fixed that, for me! What passes for "adjustable" these days is basically made to be "configurable". Set it, and forget it. Don't actively "adjust" it too much!

LOL - that is exactly what I wound up doing, and no more adjustment for heels.