Thread: charlotte motorspeedway

charlotte motorspeedway

anyone been there if so how is the parking can i park close up how long does it take to get in the place if i go i found a hotel like 10 miles away and what section have u sat in

any recemendations much appreciated
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Get there early and bring in extra $200 for T-shirts and stuff. I went to Phoenix International Raceway in 2008 and the wheelchair seat were almost all the way in the front. Kind of a rough spot. If you actually want to watch the whole race. One thing I did notice amongst the spectators was you can rent portable TVs with large headphones. I have no idea how much it cost to rent them but I wish I had. I just watched the Daytona 500 and boy what a great race. Nice and clean with very few yellow flags and no vendettas. I won't say who won just in case you haven't seen it yet but it's halfway through 96. Ha ha
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Wheelin, I have actually been there for a race night that was not Nascar. The group I was with had rented one of the private corporate boxes.

They do have handicapped parking and even golf carts to get you from point A to Point B.

My suggestion would be to call or contact the speedway and ask questions.

Plan to be stuck in traffic...lol.

As far as hotels go, plenty in the area. No idea as to accessibility or condition of hotels.

My boyfriend lives nearby and if it is race weekend we generally avoid the area... Lol

They have a HUGE TV SCREEN which is awesome!

Concord Mills shopping mall is nearby but the parking lot is a zoo on race weekend!!!

Hope this helps!

Hotel 10 miles away is ok but you will still be stuck in traffic...

Oh and I have never been to a big race...

thanks yall sounds like a traffic nightmare probly more than i could tolerate if its more than 2 hours im pissed lol
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]