Thread: Seat mapping tampa area

Seat mapping tampa area

looking for a dme in the Tampa, Fl area that does seat/butt/cushion mapping. desperte. my hmo aproved me a new cushion but it's from thier netwrk which only orders and delievers. Anyone in the Tampa area know of a place or maybe I should try to see a physical therapest first? I live in the small town of Plant City and docs know squat about quads. d

Quote Originally Posted by rollin' man View Post
    looking for a dme in the Tampa, Fl area that does seat/butt/cushion mapping. desperte. my hmo aproved me a new cushion but it's from thier netwrk which only orders and delievers. Anyone in the Tampa area know of a place or maybe I should try to see a physical therapest first? I live in the small town of Plant City and docs know squat about quads. d
    rollin', I did some checking on available of pressure mapping and seating assessment in the Tampa area, and your best options looks to be the outpatient clinic at Tampa General Rehab Hospital. They have a very experienced therapy staff, and include pressure mapping in their assessment protocol. They would also be able to provide you with the required prescription and other documentation that will be needed by the DME provider for billing of the cushion or other equipment to your insurance company.

Good luck!

you can try calling Alain at ergomedic, out of n. miami, i know he goes up into palm beach, but not sure if he'd drive over to tampa, but worth a call, he makes a good cushion heres the site http://www.ergomedic-usa.com/index.html