Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign this petition to restore SCI funding in NY

Sign this petition to restore SCI funding in NY

done!
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

I just wrote to them to ask if they need more help getting this petition out. Hope to hear back from them soon.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Great, thanks Dennis.

This was originally called the Paul Richter bill and the members of this web site under a previous name, Spinewire, helped Paul get this passed into law. Paul is a former NY State Trooper who was injured on duty. Cure directed research creates new, high paying jobs and supports the new biotechs in New York. Cures, even incrementally, cut the costs of Medicaid and Medicare. Currently the cost of Medicaid alone are 20% of each states' budgets. In Maryland, people with SCI accounted for 5% of those on Medicaid but 15% of the Medicaid budget. Laws like this make sense.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Done, although it was hard to know if the petition accepted my signature?

Done easily

done done done

Done!