Thread: Guldmann Ceiling Track Lifts for sale

Guldmann Ceiling Track Lifts for sale

I have 2 ceiling mounted hoyers that I am interested in selling. Perfect condition. They are Guldmann hoyers. My husband was at the Shepherd Center in Atlanta, Ga in July and August of 2013 and Guildmann hoyers were used at Shepherd. Like you we wanted what we used in the hospital. We purchased 2 used ceiling mounted hoyers from the Guldmann rep (the rep that installed our hoyers have also installed hoyers at Shepherd). One is in our bedroom and extends straight over our king size bed and then has a horseshoe curve. You mentioned you did not want a curve but the first section of this one is approximately 9 feet long. The other hoyer is in our bathroom that was used to transfer my husband into the shower. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see pictures.

Hoyer is a brand name, so your lifts are not Hoyers, they are made by Guldmann. Hoyer does not make a ceiling track lift. The proper term is a (brand name) Ceiling Track Lift.

(KLD)

Sorry about that, yes it is a ceiling track lift, we just referred to it as a hoyer.

Is the lift track still for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by MySweetBrian View Post
    I have 2 ceiling mounted hoyers that I am interested in selling. Perfect condition. They are Guldmann hoyers. My husband was at the Shepherd Center in Atlanta, Ga in July and August of 2013 and Guildmann hoyers were used at Shepherd. Like you we wanted what we used in the hospital. We purchased 2 used ceiling mounted hoyers from the Guldmann rep (the rep that installed our hoyers have also installed hoyers at Shepherd). One is in our bedroom and extends straight over our king size bed and then has a horseshoe curve. You mentioned you did not want a curve but the first section of this one is approximately 9 feet long. The other hoyer is in our bathroom that was used to transfer my husband into the shower. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see pictures.

IS the Guldman track still for sale. If so Please include pictures. I am interested. Thank you.

Can you please tell me the price and include pics oh and your location. Thanks

I have a Guldmann Ceiling lift system for sale. We bought it in 2006 when our son lived at home. Since he moved into an assistant living facility in 2007, we only used it when he would come home, which was usually around 2 times a month. We've moved now and do not have a need for it at the time. I would like to sell it to help with the costs of his college and paying a personal assistant to take him. The motor is brand new (we replaced it last year when it seemed to be getting sluggish. $375). We are selling it for $1550 + packing and shipping. If interested, please message me. If you would like to pick up, (Tampa, FL) of course no shipping charge.

I'm trying to post a pic of the Guldmann lift we have for sale but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it on this forum. Anyway, if you would like pics, please just message me your email and I will be happy to send them.

Blog Entries
    hit REPLY button, then GO ADVANCED button, scroll down and hit the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS button
    It will pop up a window in which you hit the BROWSE button, it will open a popup that you use to find the picture on your hard drive, click on the picture, upload it, close the popup and SUBMIT REPLY I find things sell quicker with a pictures than if you have to ask them to send pics
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi. I'm interested in the Guldmann ceiling lift system. Is it still available. If so, can you please send photos?
    thank you.

I'm interested in the Guldman Ceiling lift system. Is it still available? If so, can you please send photos.
    Thank you.