Thread: Varilite Evolution "WEDGE" wanted

Varilite Evolution "WEDGE" wanted

want to buy 1-2' X 16" wedge FOR VARILITE EVO cushion or other wedge that would work. donnie

That wedge is so crazy expensive... I've been wondering how to just make one, get some foam from an upholstery shop or if a sewing store has dy inense enough foam. I want to try increasing my dump with a wedge.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

wedge

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lin View Post
    That wedge is so crazy expensive... I've been wondering how to just make one, get some foam from an upholstery shop or if a sewing store has dy inense enough foam. I want to try increasing my dump with a wedge.
    50$ for the wedge? i have the stuff to make 1 but the original has velcroro in place. i am lazy. need to add dump and put more pressure on thighs. cannot get this small right ischial sore to go away. d

50 for a wedge of foam with velcro is crazy enough, but when I was looking it was like 90.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Regarding "50 for a wedge of foam ... when I was looking it was like 90." – is it possible that these two observations ($50 and $90) refer to two different sources or two different products entirely?

For example, the Stimulite product (~ $90) is a wedge of honeycomb material contained in a cover on which is Velcro for securing to a chair and cushion, and the Varilite product (~ $40) is a wedge of closed-cell foam.

At this point it may have been a different store (very old thread...) But no it was not a different product, I was not looking at the stimulite I was looking at the varilite foam wedge.

I find it funny you'll bump an 18th month old thread to reply to me and insert links to your store, while I've tried emailing you through your website twice about purchasing a product and never got a reply (asking about purchasing nearly the same thing, probably a year apart)

Lin,

Is it possible that the replies were routed to the junk mail folder? The replies are recorded in the email log here.

For example, there is an Aug 26 reply to an inquiry that arrived here on Aug 25 (at time = 19:09:37 -0400). Was that reply received?