Have been battling a nice UTI since late november, it has been a on and off infection and has mutated being resistant to three different meds.
Well last night I did the unthinkable. Added about ten to fifteen drops of betadine to seven ounces of water and shook it well. Drank the concoction and then decided to worry. Throat was a bit harsh and felt raspy when breathing. Other than worrying about poisoning the kidney's, woke up fine. UTI symptoms have cleared up and just feel like resting stress free.
Has anyone ever done this and /or is it toxic?
Figured since one could treat uncleaned water with beta dine with a smaller dosage that it would be fine.
Planning on giving it another run.?.