Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rather odd marketing...

Rather odd marketing...

Maybe it is me but this vague "Put the Power to the Ground...Coming Soon" ad seems odd...Why not just tell what is in the works.

http://tilite.createsend4.com/t/View...7FD2F38AC4859C
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

I had the exact same thought, but then again, they are probably trying to draw out hype like Apple does. Any guesses?
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Duplicate thread...please delete moderator...

Quote Originally Posted by elarson View Post
    I had the exact same thought, but then again, they are probably trying to draw out hype like Apple does. Any guesses?
    No idea...on the other hand, we are talking about it here.

It's called a teaser ad, done all the time.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianm View Post
    Maybe it is me but this vague "Put the Power to the Ground...Coming Soon" ad seems odd...Why not just tell what is in the works.

http://tilite.createsend4.com/t/View...7FD2F38AC4859C
    That's what I thought a couple of hours ago when I got the email, wtf? I don't appreciate this kind of advertising from Tilite. This stuff isn't a joke to me, it's not the latest sportscar or iPod, a chair is something I need. Maybe this is fun for Tilte but I feel insulted. Hey Tilite, I don't use wheelchairs for fun!

Quote Originally Posted by grommet View Post
    Maybe this is fun for Tilte but I feel insulted. Hey Tilite, I don't use wheelchairs for fun!

Too funny tooley. I had kind of the same feeling as grommet. After all it takes to get a chair funded and ordered, having marketing games played seems a bit harsh when it comes to medical equipment.

I guess I could understand it if it was something like more colors, tatoo's or accessories like bags, but this leaves me with a blank feeling if it's about core equipment.

At least a hint of what it is and an announcement date would be a bit more respectful to the user base.
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Nice photo anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by elarson View Post
    Too funny tooley. I had kind of the same feeling as grommet. After all it takes to get a chair funded and ordered, having marketing games played seems a bit harsh when it comes to medical equipment.

I guess I could understand it if it was something like more colors, tatoo's or accessories like bags, but this leaves me with a blank feeling if it's about core equipment.

At least a hint of what it is and an announcement date would be a bit more respectful to the user base.
    Exactly what I am feeling.