Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hmmmmm....

Blog Entries
    I can enjoy an enigmatic man. I haven't much patience for it in advertising. Stop insulting me by acting like I haven't better things to do with my time than speculate.

Sorry, something sour was in my Cheerios today.
    PS – just clarifying that I'm addressing the company, not our wonderful OTR.
    Last edited by Random; 02-14-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Stop insulting me by acting like I haven't better things to do with my time than speculate.
    Excuse me, Sir, but you might be a little more comfortable over here: http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=215945

Quote Originally Posted by WC_Sage View Post
    The picture is a low-vantage-point front view of TiLite's new Aero T wheelchair. The Aero T chair could be loosely considered an aluminum version of TiLite's titanium TR chair.
    VERY interesting . . . An aluminum version of the TR with adjustability of an AeroZ. This could very well be the preferred choice for my next chair!!
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

From the pic there appears to be a hinge joint for height adjustment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    Excuse me, Sir, but you might be a little more comfortable over here: http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=215945
    Yes, thanks. It's good to have company. But please stop spreading those "Sir" rumors or I'll never find a good man.

I hear Todd might be single.

Yeah, I speculatin' on a power add-on. It's about time we get rid of those faunky heavy powerchairs with a light weight rigid and optional power add-on.

I know my ZX-1 has changed my life for the better. It's a joy to ride manual, click on the zx and go power; get there, click it off and be in a manual again.

It looks like my TR3. Alum though. I have titanium. It is hinged.

Is this something that you have substantiated information about or conjecture? It sounds like if you have pricing it is substantiated, but it would help to know.

Quote Originally Posted by WC_Sage View Post
    SCI_OTR,

Regarding "What could this mean?"

The picture is a low-vantage-point front view of TiLite's new Aero T wheelchair. The Aero T chair could be loosely considered an aluminum version of TiLite's titanium TR chair.

When compared to TiLite's titanium TR chair, the Aero T chair does exhibit a few differences (e.g., 1.25 inch frame tube diameter rather than 1 inch frame tube diameter, standard TR taper options are Aero T custom modifications, etc.).

The Aero T will be available for ordering in March 2013 from Wheelchair Cushion Sage. The anticipated Aero T retail price is $2395, but that price will be discounted at Wheelchair Cushion Sage.
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Aero T

I called TiLite and asked them, "What's with this email?"

The scoop is TiLite is coming out with a new 'chair called the Aero T.

Ti
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."