Thread: Alternating Pressure Mattress "BEST"

Alternating Pressure Mattress "BEST"

what is the best alternating pressure bed overlay mattress. i have some cheap invacare mattress ghat i can buy off ebay 60-70$. i have a sore (another story) off and on fo 4 years. my nurse thinks this mattress from invacare ISGPM100C will rock my world. the bed is not the problem and i have tried all conventional wc cushions except roho quatro. i have help that can't help with roho pressure.
    back to bed. what is best and i am poorer than poor will purchase myself.

sore is about size of a valium. clear it up in couple of weeks then get up up for less than 3 hours and it busts back open. tried jay2, roho single chamber, stimulite classic,and contour. i baby this place. right ischial when jay2 went flat. been a quad 35 years and this is about to get the best of me. nurses and small town wound care doctor are baffled. i am an out door guy. this is killing me. anyone had a place that small that just want go away. i have use conventional wound treatment and miracle mist - vetericyn.
    any help on wound and mattress apreciated.

before asked
    never been mapped - hmo re tape
    donnie
    i have to go to doctor tomorrow. will use a new varilite or a stimulite bariatric i bought and cut to my size (16"wx!8").

What up bud. The temperpedic 3" bed topper has been good on my skin, the biggest mistake constantly being corrected is body positioning. same with sitting go for a 90 degree back angle to prevent sheer and be sure to fix your sitting bones before your journey.

Hey rollin try this on your sore works great https://bedsoresolutions.com/