Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Butthurt...it still hurts

Butthurt...it still hurts

Aw man. This will just be a rant. I'll try to be concise.

I can't get my dumpster to the road. Trash day is tomorrow. Come tomorrow I'll produce more trash. Dunno where it will go.

I swallowed my pride and asked little bro for help. No return call.

Color me butthurt. I just want to scream in his face about ALL THE DIAPERS I FOLDED THAT'S RIGHT YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE WE USED TO HAVE TO RE-USE DIAPERS.

So today I texted my other lifeline, his daughter-in-law.

She responded.

"How much?"

Realistically I'd actually pay 50.00 for somebody to get this trash off my hands. But she used to clean my whole house for $50, before she quit showing up.

So I said I don't know. $10? It's on the porch.

No response.

Called my bff. She didn't want to hear me rant. She wanted to fix it. Said she was sure the neighbors would be delighted...

WTF? Are these those same mythical neighbors that free mice from evil trap devices? How do I contact them? Roll up in my van and lay on the horn? For I know not their names...

And I'm in so much pain. And lonely. And full of self pity. OMG I hate ppl like me.

Butt-Ficking-Hurt R Us, Yall. And I miss Jake of jesusssss.

I did go get the paper yesterday, hoping to hire somebody. Checked the bulletin board at the store. No good; more trash.
    Last edited by betheny; 02-03-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Seriously? A member of your "family" wanted to charge you to move your trash? They are lucky I am not supreme ruler of the universe (it's on my list) or people would be beating them with baseball bats right now.

While I firmly believe the axiom my Grandma used to lay on me whenever she caught me complaining about someone else: "It takes all kinds for this great big world to go 'round", there are some kinds that we can certainly do without, aren't there?

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Blog Entries
    Got a tech school in the area? Go see if you can hire someone. In our area, they love to do any kind of community service.

When a bunch of shit hits me like this, I go ahead and really indulge myself in a pity party and a good cleansing cry rather than try to tough it out. I get over it much faster.

You know that we understand and love you...
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Strong women know they only get themselves to depend on.

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Power chair for home for these things? Herby Curby secured by wooden crate attached to ground with huge liner garbage bag. Take one small bag at a time.

Or condo living? I just wheel down the hall to the refuse room.

Sorry Betheny ... I know what it's like not to be able to depend on family, though my eldest is making up for it over the last year.

What about the 21yr old homies that were going to beat Mr Twelve Inch???
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

And I vote T8 Master of the Universe .... but I want to be a judge in kangaroo court!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

The homeys are in OK. I don't really have hot'n'cold running homeboys.

It was one of them that left the dumpster on the porch to start w. He meant well. My power chair is so flaky and ginormous I'm scared of it.

Plan now is to get up early and sit in my van. Be there when the a-holes that are paid to pick up my trash go cruising by. They agreed to come up and get it...they just don't DO it.

Then lie in wait until my bro or his fam need something. I MIGHT waste spit on them in afire...but not today.

Pieces of shit, the whole bunch of 'em.

Have you tried Craigslist? A lot of people look there for odd jobs. Maybe even hitmen.

My Dad secures his trash in heavy duty, medium size Hefty bags and drives them down to the curb and tosses it out the window on the way to his pre-breakfast McDonald's coffee. He doesn't trust himself on icey snow pack anymore. So if you don't create a lot... Otherwise, yea, check if a local college has an electronic bulletin board or ask any neighbors who have tweens what they would charge.

I'm with T8 about certain family members asking for bucks to do things families do for each other.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

oh, hon that is just awful about your shitty ass family. what the hell?! and what are your plans about Santa Fe? I think a condo is a good Idea.

They have subsidized housing here, but its a haul for sci care. You already have that though. you should get the heck out of there.

My phone has been out, but its working again. I can't get your trash out, but you can bitch all you want. Ill even stay being your friend after you are done being a bitch too.

Gaw!
    I can't accept that your family won't help you at all with such simple things. shame on them. I vote for T8 to be ruler of the universe as well, but not so much for the baseball bats. Id zap em with fecal incontinence, and infest their bits with camel flee's if I were queen of the cosmos mself.