Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheelchairjunkie site

Wheelchairjunkie site

Anyone sign up there recently? I can't seem to get an account. I fill out the info and never get the activation email.

I signed up there before here, it was someone there that referred me here. I haven't been back since then though. The guy who owns the webpage runs the forum as well, can you try contacting him directly?
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lin View Post
    I signed up there before here, it was someone there that referred me here. I haven't been back since then though. The guy who owns the webpage runs the forum as well, can you try contacting him directly?
    Yep, tried emailing Mark directly. I just got a new internet service provider, so maybe I'll try again from a different email domain.

Probably shut it down because all the members have come over here.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Probably shut it down because all the members have come over here.
    Actually, it's quite active. I found the answer to removing a defective attendant control from Q-logic system without the main controller throwing a constant error on the screen. But it took quite a bit of searching and would have been easier if I could post. Mark does still participate and he has the ear of Pride somewhat. Maybe they will listen to specific observations of quality issues and user suggestions.

Does it show error code 2 all the time ?
    DIGG.

Blog Entries
    I hadn't been on in a while. My old login credentials were rejected and my attempt to register again was unsuccessful.
    Tom

"Blessed are the pessimists, for they hath made backups." Exasperated 20:12

Quote Originally Posted by TomRL View Post
    I hadn't been on in a while. My old login credentials were rejected and my attempt to register again was unsuccessful.
    I logged in to see if I couldn't either, but it worked just fine.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

When I registered I never received an email either but I was able to get in (with the credentials I established) after 24 hours. Lots of great electric wheelchair info there.

Essie
    There is no such thing as a stupid question but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots. -modified from despair.com

Tried from work with a brand new user name and email. I was able to create an account and log in. No confirmation email required. Something definitely changed in the registration process since I last attempted.