Thread: replacing 1" softrolls with 1.5", or is it 1.4"?

replacing 1" softrolls with 1.5", or is it 1.4"?

Am I correct in remembering a thread here that said if your ZRA was "new" ( 3 yrs?) it has the wider fork and can accommodate the wider caster? I have 3 spacers now so assume this is correct. Would I need to order different spacer(s)? I have the 5x1" softrolls now. Thanks! Lynne

You can just measure the fork, but it probably is wide enough. As for the spacers, I believe, but am not positive they will be the same. But regardless, the hardware have stores something that will fit.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Thanks nonoise for the response. Wish I could find that earlier thread. Seems like SCI- OTR is the one talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
    Thanks nonoise for the response. Wish I could find that earlier thread. Seems like SCI- OTR is the one talking about it.
    I believe it was. Search is sorta tricky, I couldn't find it either. Sometimes it helps to use the handle name, but he has tons of posts.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
    I believe it was. Search is sorta tricky, I couldn't find it either. Sometimes it helps to click on the handle name and use "find other posts", but he has tons of posts.