Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shouldn't be here but...

Blog Entries
    Bill, my heart is with you every day.

Hay I am enjoying your pictures and glad that you are finding at least a little relief.
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

thanks all for the kind thoughts

ket
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

I suspect I'm living on borrowed time ... and am thankful for it.

I hope you can find your way there too. I'm only lucky that I don't have pain from TM ... never thought I'd say I was lucky from being in the worst third! (One third recovers, a second third suffers pain 24/7 and incompleteness while the last third are like me permanently paralyzed with varying levels of it).

Oh ... next door I'm seeing a hottie do the walk of shame! Just 'effed' hair wearing a black golf shirt (umm it's -10°C out) while carrying his winter jacket with jeans that fit perfectly!!! Oh ... sad face ... he got into a Dodge truck - anything Chrysler ruins it for me. lol

*sigh* Sorry ... my attentions were stolen away there for a moment. lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Bill, you got me started in IR photography through those amazing B&W shots you've posted over the years. Just wanted to say thanks.
    Daniel

Bill, I read most of your posts but never know what to say. For whatever it's worth, I'm glad to see you still posting.

Spasm control is possible. I tried baclofen - it did nothing. If spasms are in the legs see if botox at higher dosages into the muscles to kill or paralyse the muscles or nerves might work... if that doesn't work try seeing if they can cut the tendons had a friend who couldn't walk have this done his muscles spasmed but with nothing attached joining muscles to bones it didn't matter. I am considering pushing for option 2 on my neck muscles. then getting the bones weilded. I recommend trying option one phenol will have a shorter time span if it works go for botox.

(HUG)

You've told me how much I've brought you laughter, well, I'm here to do it again:

i hope you keep fighting. i wish i could offer some relief.

Just look at this thread ... cass, dowds (all-buggered-up) ... we're still here and online after 20yrs. A little more worse for wear, a bit worn down ... but still fighting the good fights and a heck of a lot smarter! It does re-assure me to see you guys still here ... and Bob (SamIAm) and AnnaBanana and ...
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12