Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Please Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Borcherding View Post
    I work for ROHO...
    That has to be the understatement of the year on CareCure!

That's like Barack Obama calling and saying "Hi, I'm a Federal employee"

First off I would like to thank Tom for getting in contact with me and helping me resolve my problem! I decided to try a lower profile RoHo and wow what a difference it has made in my seating. I no longer feel like I'm sitting on the chair instead of in the chair. I'm sitting more upright and I feel like I have more stability. I also feel like I'm able to propel my chair better. Overall, I'm very pleased. I definitely don't need a 4 inch cushion and so far so good with my skin no problems!

If foot is ok now

Does this help your foot to position better on the footplate?

or did you fix it with therapy?

I actually had botox injected into my leg about a month and a half ago. It has somewhat helped. But for some reason with the lower profile I feel like I am able to sit more in the center of the chair. If that makes sense. Before I would always be sitting more to the left.

can you gather it up and put an elastic around the peice that is ripped so you can still use it till the new one comes?

I actually had botox injected into my leg about a month and a half ago. It has somewhat helped. But for some reason with the lower profile I feel like I am able to sit more in the center of the chair. If that makes sense. Before I would always be sitting more to the left.

It definitely makes sense as being centred promotes alignment of both
    feet and legs .Being over a bit on one side can load up the leg on that side
    making it tighter [spasms] and the hip and leg and foot on the other side
    would sit higher .

Just advice, the Sport IS firm compared to others. The cover is seethru. Your bottom better be ready for the firm or you may end up sore very quick. You need fairly good upper body control to sit on the Sport.