Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Help!!

Please Help!!

I was cleaning my Roho and there were two cells that were stuck together and as I tried to pull them apart they completely ripped in half and now my cushion is completely flat on one whole side. And no I don't have a spare. I know there probably isn't anything I can do besides buy a new cushion but I just thought I'd see if maybe anyone had some crazy idea of what I could do/use until I can another one.

Ripped in half? Sorry, that sucks. I'm sure Roho can repair it, but I can't think of any miracle repair that can be performed outside of the factory (which, small consolation, is in Illinois).

More than for any other cushion, Roho users need to keep a spare. I gave up using mine decades ago after serial leaks. There were enough things to be paranoid about without having to worry about my cushion suddenly rupturing and going flat. If you can swing a Stimulite cushion, that's the way to go. No cushion is more maintenance free.

This is probably a blessing in disguise because I hate this cushion with a passion and I would never get another Roho if it was the last cushion on earth I'd rather sit on concrete.

Was thinking about getting the Stimulite Smart cushion actually. I don't need that thick of a cushion.

Call roho right away, they are great and quick with repairs
    C5 as of 6-13- 2010

This definitely can't be repaired

Quote Originally Posted by SequinScandal View Post
    Was thinking about getting the Stimulite Smart cushion actually. I don't need that thick of a cushion.
    I have both the Stimulite Sport and the Smart (and a closet full of old Classics). Though the product literature for the Sport and Smart say they're both 2" thick, the Smart seems thinner. FWIW, I prefer the Sport.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    I have both the Stimulite Sport and the Smart (and a closet full of old Classics). Though the product literature for the Sport and Smart say they're both 2" thick, the Smart seems thinner. FWIW, I prefer the Sport.
    out of curiosity, why do you prefer the sport over the smart?
    T6 incomplete - 14 october 2012

Why do you prefer the sport?

Quote Originally Posted by SequinScandal View Post
    Why do you prefer the sport?
    I think the Smart (the one I have, anyway) is too thin. The Sport also has a sportier looking cover -- it's vented on the sides. Fits more snugly, too. The Smart cushion cover is solid black. I would have expected they'd share the same cover design. They don't; not sure why.