Thread: Nervous

Nervous

Ok like you all I've been chasing the pain free dream now for awhile not as long as some of you but to long non the less. Any how I've been going to a pain clinic since Aug for hip, back and stomach pain. In that time they gave me a steroid shot in my si-joint (arthritis) no relief then my hip joint no luck there either..So then it was on to fentanyl patch that sent my pain and anxiety through the roof. Got off that and was given Lyrica been taking it for about a month up to 75mg 3x a day but pain in hip and back still driving me nuts.

I go back in thursday he is going to give me a shot nto my sciatic nerve am I asking for trouble I don't know what else to do. SOOOO much of me wants to say this will help another part is FRIGHTENED it won't. Then what a month or so between appointments is maddening.

thanks for listening
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. .(John Wayne)

Sounds like you're having quite the rodeo ride. I'm still keeping an eye on a few of the research projects, like resiniferatoxin, hoping a more effective treatment will make an appearance.

Yes it's been rough and I feel like I'm slowly losing the battle against this pain it NEVER STOPS!!!

I have never heard of resiniferatoxin then I hadn't heard of a lot of things till I came on here and I'm still in the dark.. I've been going to a pain clinic since aug but he hasn't seen many if any sci so in some ways he's playing a guess game..

I love small towns but............

What I don't understand and someone please educate me I'm a simple red neck is why are these nerves so painful now did I do something to piss them off?
    I didn't have any pain the first 24 years of my lovely 28 year sci life..
    Tests don't show any disk problems I do have some atrophy in my hip that hurts like hell.. That and some back pain but the stomach burning is going to be my undoing!!!

I'm SO THANKFUL I have a place to come and bitch I do ALOT of it and my sci brothers and sisters don't turn thier backs on me..

I pray we ALL find some relief soon Take care

I reckon being sci pissed off your nervous system. I long ago resigned mysef to the curse of the incomplete sci...until I can't sleep.

One day at a time, that's all I can offer. If the Duke had an sci he'd have ridden the other direction.

Yes even the Duke would have had trouble coping, one day at a time is what I keep tellng myself even hour by hour.,.

It's getting into my head more and more latley which is not good I'm not so sure at times I'll make though 2013 ..It NEVER F&%^$@! STOPS.

Well I need to find a distraction