Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 62 confirmed legislator appointments!.23 State list

62 confirmed legislator appointments!.23 State list

Probably should have thought of this earlier.

CT-Liebermann health advisor
    FL--got Mica, staffer for Martinez, Rep. Foley himself, aide to Sen. Nelson
    IL-staffer for Costello, staffer for Durbin, staffer if obama not there
    IN-Lugar health advisor, Bayh health aide, Visclosky
    MA-Kerry, Kennedy staffers,Tierney,Capuano
    MD--Mikulski staffer, Cardin staffer
    MI--Rep. Miller, Sen Stabenow aide
    MN-Sen Coleman, Rep Kline and aide
    MS-Lott, Rep. Thompson, Cochran
    NC-staffer Burr , staffer Dole, Myrick
    NH-Senator Gregg, Sununu
    NJ-- Corzine confirmed, Rep Andrews conf,Lautenberg
    NY--got Schumer staffer, Sen Clinton aide, Rep. Reynolds and aide.
    OH-Volnovich staffer, DeWine breakfast!, Rep Chabot
    OK-Lucas (staffer), Coburn (staffer), Inhofe
    OR--Walden, Wyden, Smith
    PA- Santorum and staffer.staffer for Specter, Dent, Pitts
    RI-Reed, Chafee
    SD-Sen Thune , Rep. Herseth, Sen Johnson
    TN-Staffers for Frist and Alexander
    TX- Hutchinson (staffer), Doggett (possily staffer)
    VA-Moran, staffer for Warner, Allen aide
    WV-staffer for Byrd, staffer molohan

[This message was edited by Betheny on 04-09-05 at 12:51 AM.]

I'm working on getting an appointment with Rep. Weldon using my old FL address.

Who is going to put a face on the Need for a Cure with senator Brownback?

~ People acting together as a group can accomplish things which no individual acting alone could ever hope to bring about. - Franklin D. Roosevelt ~ www.CureParalysisNow.org

I'm beating down the doors for Minnesota. Sigh, they don't schedule until 2-3 weeks in advance.

"Either you decide to stay in the shallow end of the pool or you go out in the ocean." C. Reeve

Nobody from my State is replying to any of my E mails or snail mail letters. Sent 3 to each one and nobody has replied, been 2 and 1/2 weeks now. What do I do now?

Curtis-
    Time to call, ask for the scheduler, tell her you're a constituent who's been trying and trying...try the same thing at the local offices.

Writing your legislators now means they know we are serious when we get to DC! Grease the wheels for us if you can't go! congress.org for addresses. Tell them SCI care is $14 billion a year, SCI clinical trial network can be started for $300 million. And don't forget...We are not asking for any controversial cellular type research.

Originally posted by Curt Leatherbee:

Nobody from my State is replying to any of my E mails or snail mail letters. Sent 3 to each one and nobody has replied, been 2 and 1/2 weeks now. What do I do now?
    Rep Langevin will be a speaker at the Rally Curt. So concentrate maybe on one senator? Or ask Langevin's office who would be best to aim for.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Thanks Beth and Sue, I will focus on Senator Jack Reed and Lincoln Chafee. I will Call Both their offices tomorrow.

Added Sununu for NH.

Writing your legislators now means they know we are serious when we get to DC! Grease the wheels for us if you can't go! congress.org for addresses. Tell them SCI care is $14 billion a year, SCI clinical trial network can be started for $300 million. And don't forget...We are not asking for any controversial cellular type research.

Also just got a 4:00 PM appointment with the Health Aide to Senator Nelson on April 12th.

On April 13th at 9:30 we will meet with Senator Nelson himself when he hosts a coffee for FL visitors.

~ People acting together as a group can accomplish things which no individual acting alone could ever hope to bring about. - Franklin D. Roosevelt ~ www.CureParalysisNow.org

Please add DeWines Health staffer to Ohio list of appointments we will be going to. We are waiting on DeWines scheduler to hear from her if we will be able to meet DeWine himself. The staffer mentioned he went to CRPF briefing a few weeks ago on behalf of DeWine, so our conversTION SHOULD BE GREAT WITH THE Health STAFFER even IF we don't get directly with DeWine.

Take your hands off my MOJO