Thread: Ssdi re applying

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ssdi re applying

So here's the situation. My fiancé has bipolar disorder, depression and anxiety. Back when she was receiving ssdi because her mental problems affected everyday tasks and caused problems in work and medication did not help, we had government agents coming to our house saying she is not disabled to work when she has been evaluated by many psychiatrists and have documentation stating that it causes her work to be affected drastically and when we brought that up they stated that they have no access to doctor patient records but they can basically watch you every day like they said they were doing. Stated that she needed to get a job or they would take her to federal court. So with this being the case she filed an appeal and started working and now her Medicaid was taken off and was just diagnosed with hep c and with her hypoglycemia and possible diabetic condition it's causing her to black out fall over ect at her job on top of the mental condition problems. With that said, How fast does it usually take to get back on ssdi? And what would be needed.

Thank you

If she was approved the first time and it has not been more than five years...try expedited reinstatement.

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/disabi...rch/wi/exr.htm

It takes 6 months to a year to get expedited reinstatement done.

I hardly believe the government agents and no access to records because they depend on records to decide if you meet the criteria for being disabled. They may well be government agents but Social Security does not do that type of thing unless you are trying to commit fraud against the government.

This is a website for spinal cord injured people. Does your fiance have one?

Quote Originally Posted by Jberong1 View Post
    So here's the situation. My fiancé has bipolar disorder, depression and anxiety. Back when she was receiving ssdi because her mental problems affected everyday tasks and caused problems in work and medication did not help, we had government agents coming to our house saying she is not disabled to work when she has been evaluated by many psychiatrists and have documentation stating that it causes her work to be affected drastically and when we brought that up they stated that they have no access to doctor patient records but they can basically watch you every day like they said they were doing. Stated that she needed to get a job or they would take her to federal court. So with this being the case she filed an appeal and started working and now her Medicaid was taken off and was just diagnosed with hep c and with her hypoglycemia and possible diabetic condition it's causing her to black out fall over ect at her job on top of the mental condition problems. With that said, How fast does it usually take to get back on ssdi? And what would be needed.

Thank you
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown