Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Following with Kevin Bacon

Well I hope I look like that at 55! lol (I absolutely love when Brian Williams is on the Late Show as well .. I record them and only watch the ones I'll like).
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I like it but don't wanna get too hooked because it'll likely get cancelled as most cool/dark/twisted network shows do. Or it will wander off in all directions and end "suckily" as Lost did.

I didnt watch it after reading the sf cronicle's review, I guess I'll try it if you all like it so much but the violence sounded so gratuitous.
    Last edited by leschinsky; 02-08-2013 at 07:37 PM.
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

I'm going to give this a try on Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by leschinsky View Post
    I didnt watch it after reading the sf cronicle's review, I guess I'll try it if you all like it so much but the violence souded so gratuitous.
    After watching the first episode I thought just that and decided I'd skip the series. But I Tivo'd it anyways in case I changed my mind. After episode 3 I'm a fan.
    I don't want to be de-sensitized to violence but I do like SVU and am a closet Quentin fan.

Quote Originally Posted by leschinsky View Post
    I didnt watch it after reading the sf cronicle's review, I guess I'll try it if you all like it so much but the violence souded so gratuitous.
    Yes, the violence is a little over-the-top. I'm not sure how long I'm going to be able to last.

I met her once at Crate and Barrell in NYC and she was a colossal witch. Btw, why do all these female celebs get bony chests and Madonna arms as they age? They both look positively corpse-y. All conceivable fat and water has been sucked out leaving them leathery like beef jerky. Kevin is the worse for wear. Looks like he's on casting call for The Walking Dead . Just sayin.