Thread: OEG Trial Tread

OEG Trial Tread

More than 20 persons (SCI or ALS) participate the OEG trial in Beijing every month. Most probably half of them are either member of this community or at least aware of this community. Some of them tells his/her experiences/progress related with the OEG trial (in China, Portugal, Russia, etc.) in these pages. Since all of these posts are not under the same Topic, it is very hard to locate/read these pages easily.

I believe it would be much better and effective if the moderators assign seperate top level page/pages (like CURE page) for these trial posts. This will enable everybody can easily monitor progresses achieved in these trials. I hope such a topic shuffling (to move the exsiting treads) is possible.

Naturally, I assume that the participants to these trials would be willing to share their experiences so that the realities related with these trials become in the public domain much quicker, but not the rumors.

Nedim ERTURAN

Nedim,

If people do a search for "OEG" on this web site, they can find all the topics that contain reports of individuals who have received OEG transplants. We have also inserted the terms OEG04 and OEG03 into the topics so that a person can go ahead to find all the topics from people with spinal cord injury who had transplants done in 2003 and 2004 respectively.

Wise.

Originally posted by Wise Young:

Nedim, If people do a search for "OEG" on this web site, they can find all the topics that contain reports of individuals who have received OEG transplants. We have also inserted the terms OEG04 and OEG03 into the topics so that a person can go ahead to find all the topics from people with spinal cord injury who had transplants done in 2003 and 2004 respectively. Wise.
    Dr Young: Query whether you are including Dr Huang's graduates among those being followed by the ChinaSCINet? If so, how can we best participate and provide information? I am sure that you will find many volunteers among the graduates to help coordinate the process. Please also see http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Beijing-OEGC for an informal attempt at follow-up among ourselves.

Many of the topics have been summarized in this thread. Your report is included there as well.