Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Womens Only Forum?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Womens Only Forum?

Hi ladies, I am just wondering if this forum is still around or has it been closed down, and if so why, wasnt it receiving enough traffic?

Yes, we still have this forum, which is available to those who have applied for and meet the criteria for admission to the group. You will not see it on the Forums list (under Member Forums) unless you have been admitted to the group.

(KLD)

Annabanana is legit! I've known her since I was 21yrs old and working midnights at the hospital where I used to chat most nights online! lol Hi Anna!

Are you Facebook? We have a woman's group there. Much more private than this.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Is the "Mobile Women" forum the women only forum? If so, I can see it and should not.... I don't have lady parts
    Adaptive Sports Forums.com
    http://adaptivesportsforums.com
    Non-commercial adaptive sports user community

lol. no there's another forum.
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

"Mobile Women" is available to everyone.

"Women Only" requires individual approval to see/access.

(KLD)

I used to have access to the womans only forum but for some reason I cant seem to find it now, which is why I was questioning if its still around. Who do I email to get access into it? I would like some girly feedback on an issue that I would rather post privately...I'm too shy.

Hi Lynnifer, nice to see you again! Gosh that was about 15 years ago now when I was first injured. Time flies huh. Would you believe I actually work at a hospital now on the switchboard at night time....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Annabanana View Post
    Hi Lynnifer, nice to see you again! Gosh that was about 15 years ago now when I was first injured. Time flies huh. Would you believe I actually work at a hospital now on the switchboard at night time....lol
    OMG that is hilarious!!! I used to have such great times on that NM chat with the ole gang ... the security guard walking by and seeing me laugh by myself staring at the computer screen before the internet REALLY hit mainstream. LOL!

I started working at the hospital when I was 21 and am 40 now so it was longer than 15! lol

It's great to 'see' you still around!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Is there really a women only forum? Since this is an old thread, I thought maybe it never got going. It is listed in control panel, but I sent a request on March 15th.....no reply. Sent a pm to cheesecake.....still no reply. Is there some secret way to join? Somebody fill me in please

K9. AKA Julie and I am really a woman
    Ban the DEED,Not the BREED!

Quote Originally Posted by smashms View Post
    Who gives the approval for the women only forum?
    As above: Obione or Cheesecake.

(KLD)